Bobby Valentine to meet Josh Beckett EYEBALL to EYEBALL!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: Bobby Valentine to meet Josh Beckett EYEBALL to EYEBALL!!!!

Frankly, what Bobby Valentine and Josh Beckett discussed in private should not be of paramount concern to us. We have more important problems to address. Next on the agenda is for IRS to look into this Andrewmitch character.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby Valentine to meet Josh Beckett EYEBALL to EYEBALL!!!!:
    Frankly, what Bobby Valentine and Josh Beckett discussed in private should not be of paramount concern to us. We have more important problems to address. Next on the agenda is for IRS to look into this Andrewmitch character.
    Posted by UticaClub

Is that some Letterman humor, Utica? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I'm curious. Do you people up there get the Red Sox on cable or satellite TV? Can Canadians get DirecTV? Get anything on over-the-air radio or do you get MLB.com radio? Do you have a Regional Sports Network where you get games free - does it include the Bruins or the Montreal Canadiens?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I'm curious. Do you people up there get the Red Sox on cable or satellite TV? Can Canadians get DirecTV? Get anything on over-the-air radio or do you get MLB.com radio?
    Posted by UticaClub

We have a cable service that you can buy the Extra Innings package on.  I had that for a few years.  Last year I went with MLB.com.  We also get a lot of Red Sox games on our Rogers Sportsnet cable stations.

You can pick up Sox games on over-the-air radio from a New England station.  But the AM reception isn't clear until a certain time of night.  Interesting phenomenon.  It was exactly like that when I first started listening to Sox games around 1969, featuring the golden voice of Ken Coleman.  In 1975 we first got US cable channels, and a Bangor, Maine station carried a ton of Sox games with Ned Martin and Hawk Harrelson (I think).  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby Valentine to meet Josh Beckett EYEBALL to EYEBALL!!!! : We have a cable service that you can buy the Extra Innings package on.  I had that for a few years.  Last year I went with MLB.com.  We also get a lot of Red Sox games on our Rogers Sportsnet cable stations. You can pick up Sox games on over-the-air radio from a New England station.  But the AM reception isn't clear until a certain time of night.  Interesting phenomenon.  It was exactly like that when I first started listening to Sox games around 1969, featuring the golden voice of Ken Coleman.  In 1975 we first got US cable channels, and a Bangor, Maine station carried a ton of Sox games with Ned Martin and Hawk Harrelson (I think).  
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

Bangor to Halifax

Crow miles

Over a dark sea

Where the lobsters and clams are snoring

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

A Beer summit, comes to mind, and invite corpseman Obama.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

A Beer summit, comes to mind, and invite corpseman Obama.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

A beer summit with Obama and Josh Beckett sounds like my idea of a swell time.  Count me in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Have the Beer Summit at the Ratskellar on the campus of William & Mary.

Sections
Shortcuts