Bogaerts, runners on base

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Bogaerts, runners on base

So far this year Bogaerts is 0 for 16 with runners on base.  Sounds like he's feeling a little pressure.  I can't wait to see what he can do when he gets past that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base

that is an ugly number. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

And Pedroia is 1 for 10.

That's why I remain optimistic. Some of these bad numbers we see aren't going to last. I think the lineup will eventually start clicking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I seem to recall that in each of his minor league seasons Bogaerts started off fairly slow but proceeded to open up a can of whoop-ass on opposing pitching as spring wore on into summer.

So I find it encouraging that he is already hitting for average and getting on base at a very nice rate...not much power yet, but I think that will come as the weather warms up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

And Pedroia is 1 for 10.

That's why I remain optimistic. Some of these bad numbers we see aren't going to last. I think the lineup will eventually start clicking.

Yup, as RedsoxKimmi pointed out in another thread, the fact that they are getting so many opportunities to drive in runs is a good sign for the offense.

The LOB numbers will improve.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Many BDC posters are 0-16 too.

Heck, a few are 0- 100...I won't mention names.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is not going to be a problem. If you can hit, you can hit with runners on base. It will work itself out. We have other, more pressing concerns.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

So far this year Bogaerts is 0 for 16 with runners on base.  Sounds like he's feeling a little pressure.  I can't wait to see what he can do when he gets past that.

He is a rookie and that will change.  He also needs someone with speed on the bases when up.  No one in front of him rattles the pitcher's cage like JBJ does when on base.

he has a sweet swing and most likely sooner rather than later, Xander will change that stat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

He finally solved that problem tonight

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base. How are you guys posting?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base. BDC DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT a MAJOT PROBLEM????

Ff

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base. MOST INEPT SITE MANAGERS IN HISTORY!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base. They can't inform customers about problem?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base. SERIOUSLY! They don't think we're worth communicating with?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base. We can jimmy rig a way to post, but they can't???????????????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Bogaerts, runners on base. NEVER SEEN WORSE SERVICE IN MY LIFE!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

what is wrong with this new format???????/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

XB will work it out. Made a start last night.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Please don't tell me the only way to post something is to write it here in the headline.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Pretty much.

mm

Sections
Shortcuts