Bogaerts staying in the lineup for gm 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Bogaerts staying in the lineup for gm 6

and will be playing 3B.  WMB will not be a happy camper.

http://sulia.com/channel/boston-red-sox/f/0e63ee07-6a1a-4e0c-b516-60916eb854ae/?source=twitter

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Bogaerts staying in the lineup for gm 6

In response to The4040club's comment:

In response to seannybboi's comment:

possibly but I don't think your source is credible.  Has JF announced the batting order yet this far in advance?

Farrell spoke to the media, this afternoon. He said Bogaerts will play third, Drew SS and Salty will catch, tomorrow.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to The4040club's comment:

possibly but I don't think your source is credible.  Has JF announced the batting order yet this far in advance?

Farrell spoke to the media, this afternoon. He said Bogaerts will play third, Drew SS and Salty will catch, tomorrow.

So I Don't Know is not playing third afterall.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

Need to bat him 6th, then either Gomes/Nava 7th, Salty 8th and Drew 9th

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Middlebrooks will be given one more chance next year to do the job-and I don't mean the whole season. If he cannot prove he can hit the baseball with any consistency his career with the Red Sox will be over. He will not get two years. Others wait in the wings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Middlebrooks will be given one more chance next year to do the job-and I don't mean the whole season. If he cannot prove he can hit the baseball with any consistency his career with the Red Sox will be over. He will not get two years. Others wait in the wings.

I hope he has a hot streak like Iggy and the Red Sox entertain trade offers if there are indeed others waiting in the wings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

I hope he has a hot streak like Iggy and the Red Sox entertain trade offers if there are indeed others waiting in the wings.

I am not convinced that he is washed up. I think he may still come around and be able to hit with some regularity. I would hate to trade him to someone and watch as he makes multiple all star appearances. I think if by July next year he has not cut it, then I would hand him his coat to Pawtucket permanently or until we can trade him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Middlebrooks was the guy softy said was the key to getting the Sox into the playoffs. He crucified hill55 for suggesting the Middy might need to spend some time in AAA in 2013.

Projected next softy goalpost movement: if we lose he will blame it on John not playing Middy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Bogaerts did seem to hit better than Middlebrooks in the last game.  Middlebrooks will be a good team player, and continue to contribute to the fullest when ever he is called on, like in game 5 when he PR for Bogaerts, and flew to 3rd from 1st on a seemingly innocuous single.

Drew's experience and ability to contribute in many ways even if fails with the bat will keep him in the lineup, especially with the RHPs.

Gomes does seem to bring certain values with his passion that rubs off well with his team mates, like the couple of catches that he made look more difficult than they might have been for Nava, but Nava will also be a good team player and will continue to contribute to this team like Middlebrooks.

I expect both Middlebrooks and Nava come into the games at some point, either as PR or PH.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

I am not convinced that he is washed up. I think he may still come around and be able to hit with some regularity. I would hate to trade him to someone and watch as he makes multiple all star appearances. I think if by July next year he has not cut it, then I would hand him his coat to Pawtucket permanently or until we can trade him.

Crazy to give up on Middlebrooks.  Too much good stuff there.  Comparing him to Bogaerts is a mistake. 

Sections
Shortcuts