Bogie 0 for what? 1000. Get his first mlb hit Will he improve or get sent back down?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Bogie 0 for what? 1000. Get his first mlb hit Will he improve or get sent back down?

Relax!  Just kidding!

Seriously though....  What will he do for the rest of the season?  Post-Season?  Next year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Bogie 0 for what? 1000. Get his first mlb hit Will he improve or get sent back down?

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Relax!  Just kidding!

Seriously though....  What will he do for the rest of the season?  Post-Season?  Next year?

he will do alright with whatever playing time he gets. Might see an adjustment period but i think it will be a short one. I'm not really looking to get much out of him in his time here in 2013. Just to get his feet wet in the majors. Get the anxiety out of the way and get him prepared for the start of the 2014 season.

1 thing is certain though. Send him home with Pedey. A summer with Dustin turned a 118 hitter into a 320 hitter!! Tongue Out

but all jokes aside, send him to AZ or wherever Dustin goes to train and work on his D. We know his bat will probably be OK but the only potential speedbump for him could be defense. Let him sponge off one of the best defensive players in the game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Bogie 0 for what? 1000. Get his first mlb hit Will he improve or get sent back down?

I like what the Sox are doing....  Show him the big league parks on the tour of Cali, hangout with the big boys in the dugout, give him an AB here and there... nice slow break-in.  Got his first MLB hit today... good pace.  He's in the lineup in '14 for the long run.  Expecting/hopeing for big things.  Go XB!!

Sections
Shortcuts