Bold Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Bold Predictions

With permission from Robert Kraft, Kevin Youkilis's future in-law becomes a two sports star, and the next Papelbon, until he has to leave in the summer for Training Camp. However, it has been determined he can multitask, and then pitches in home games mid week the rest of the season. One negative side effect - Gisele attends the games and on occasion mixes it up with some hecklers. When she arrives fashionably late, for some reason, ushers are nowhere to be found.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

The Seattle Mariners will score at least 700 runs ... or not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stodknocker. Show stodknocker's posts

In Response to Re: Bold Predictions:
    [QUOTE]The Sox beat Texas in the ALCS in 5 games, then take the series from The Phil's in 6 games. Paps hits Youk in games 2 and 4, resulting in a bench clearing brawl and the suspension of both players for the remainder of the series. Buchholz wins games 3 and 6 with the help of a rainout and wins the series MVP. The Yankees go ape sheet in the offseason, raising their payroll to over 300 billion and vowing to defeat Boston in 2013.
    Posted by Scott8340[/QUOTE]

I would LOVE for this scenario to turn out! I hate the Rangers (biggest bandwagon fan base) probably only second to the Yankees. Then beating the Phil's, who I consider the best team in the NL, would be the cherry on the cake. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Lars Anderson comes out of nowhere to rekindle his dimmed star and wins the Triple Crown after filling in for a washed up David Ortiz at DH

Sections
Shortcuts