Boras latest demands

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Boras latest demands

Drew is still not employed but the talk to the Tigers is still going on.  Drew says he will go to the tigers but does not want to be signed until day 2 of the regular season.  This makes him an unrestricted free agent for 2015 and prohibits the Tigers from putting the QO on him.

Iggy's condition has been changed from splints to stress fractures.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Boras latest demands

I can understand why he wants this. However he is banking on having a very good year..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Wish we'd kept him.  He's a good player, if he's not hurt, he has a good year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to soxnewmex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SNM: the frat room is up and running as a premium room now. Hope you still have the link.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SNM: the frat room is up and running as a premium room now. Hope you still have the link.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Pump, thanks.  Don't believe I do have the link, think it's on my old dead computer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Lucky for Drew that Iggy is out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

''We talked about having a shortstop you can catch the ball and run a little bit,'' general manager Dave Dombrowski said. ''He fits that description.''

Tigers acquire SS Andrew Romine from Angels

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Pump, thanks.  Don't believe I do have the link, think it's on my old dead computer.

[/QUOTE]

Do you have the email address of anyone who was there last year? If not we will need to find another way to do it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Drew is still not employed but the talk to the Tigers is still going on.  Drew says he will go to the tigers but does not want to be signed until day 2 of the regular season.  This makes him an unrestricted free agent for 2015 and prohibits the Tigers from putting the QO on him.

Iggy's condition has been changed from splints to stress fractures.

[/QUOTE]

If Tigers are smart they give him handshake agreement they will not offer QO and get him to camp as quickly as possible. Tigers have a real good shot at winning it all this yr, but must get a SS in a hurry. Iggy comes back 2nd half and still is Drews backup = is their no justice [Iggy fans will cry out loud - Again!]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I wish we would have kept him also, but I understand the reasons for not re-signing him.

As far as Iggy goes, that's some very tough luck for him.  I wish him a speedy recovery.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

''We talked about having a shortstop you can catch the ball and run a little bit,'' general manager Dave Dombrowski said. ''He fits that description.''

Tigers acquire SS Andrew Romine from Angels

[/QUOTE]

Yes  Romine fits that description. 

Then again, so do I...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you have the email address of anyone who was there last year? If not we will need to find another way to do it.

[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't.  Any ideas?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Dombrowski is no dummy, he'll just make a Trade. Cards Kozma, Descalso? He'll never go for this, lose a 1st rounder, and then Free Agent at end of year. Yeah, right, Boras.
    Keep thinking Green Acres, Mr. Haney.

Just saw he made a trade. Romine, well I guess OK.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't.  Any ideas?

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Stephen Drew - SS -  Red Sox

Stephen Drew's agent Scott Boras told Gammons Daily's Peter Gammons that Drew has a three-year, $39 million offer on the table.

If that were true, it wouldn't be on the table long. Drew has garnered some attention lately in the wake of the news that Tigers shortstop Jose Iglesias would miss most of 2014, so Boras may just be trying to get his client some leverage in negotiations. Drew and the Tigers seem to be a match, so something may happen soon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

my 2 yr 16 million offer to come back to the Sox was quite resonable...he should have accepted it .. lol