Boston Globe Staff- Pathetic. Get rid of old article on Red Sox collapse.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Boston Globe Staff- Pathetic. Get rid of old article on Red Sox collapse.

It is now roughly 15 months since the Red Sox collapse in 2011 yet the Boston Globe staff can't seem to bring themselves to remove the article entiteld "Inside the Red Sox collapse" with a rather sad picture of Tito in a press conference. One would think that since a full season  plus now half of an off season has past that the screwballs at the Boston Globe would see fit to remove this depressing article and move on. Don't be surprised to see this thread removed by the said "Globe Staff". 

Hetch

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Boston Globe Staff- Pathetic. Get rid of old article on Red Sox collapse.

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

The greatest collapse in MLB season history should not be removed. It should serve as a reminder that spending a fortune on Big Labor must include a selection porocess made by a competent GM or lazy pitiful team performance will be the result.

living in the past will get you nowhere

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

there is a difference between living in and remembering.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Remembering the past will prevent its return.

Fixed that for you.;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I have noticed that that article is still posted.

Definitely time to let go of that article.  Write something new or just leave the space blank.

Anyone who really wants to keep re-reading that article can find in the archives.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Remembering the past will prevent it's return.

Softy, 

I would expect this opinion from you, nothing more, nothing less. All you ever do is harp on the negative. We are all collectively aware of the past and do not need a constant reminder of the 2011 season end. I could no more forget that than the 1978 Bucky Dent home run or the great comeback from being down 0-3 to the Yankees but I don't need a constant reminder on the front page of the Globe's Red Sox sports section. If that is the case then John Henry should build a monument outside of Fenway Park to commemorate the great collapse. I'm sure you'd be in favor of such a reminder with your sense of reality. 

Secondly you moron learn to spell. It's not porosses, it's process. 

Hetch 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

"There you go again, taking Softlaw seriously"

Sure you're not Softy with another account name !!

Hetch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

The greatest collapse in MLB season history should not be removed. It should serve as a reminder that spending a fortune on Big Labor must include a selection porocess made by a competent GM or lazy pitiful team performance will be the result.

You're right. The biggest thing that should be removed from this website is you.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bob "georom4" Hohman

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Hetch, my statement of "There you go again, taking Softlaw seriously" should be addressed to the entire forum. Softlaw's act  / charade / routine is taken seriously by too many and wastes their time and effort.

[/QUOTE]

Edith, 
    It's difficult to know if this clown called Softy is for real, get's his chuckles by pissing people off, etc, etc. It's amazing how many times I've addressed him myself with a dare to actualyy comment on my critique of his total stupidity and I've don't think he's actually answered me once. I guess there is only one answer that describes "Soft as Sheet".

SCARED LITTLE CHICKEN !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The funny part is that people actually think the Globe has an agenda with that story.

They're lazy, guys.  There's no point to it.  The best part for them is, the story still makes news because this thread takes the bait.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to soups's comment:

The funny part is that people actually think the Globe has an agenda with that story.

They're lazy, guys.  There's no point to it.  The best part for them is, the story still makes news because this thread takes the bait.

That's ridiculous. That sounds like the reason they have the story still up is because of what posters are saying on this forum. I've never heard that mentioned this year so far, and it's a story about last season. What nonsense.

There is an atmosphere of joy, in the RS trials and tribulations, among the writers that really can't be denied. Carrying things over from last season just seems abusive to me. You have to wonder why it's done. I mean I'm sure there are fresh, current abusive articles that can be written.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

That's ridiculous. That sounds like the reason they have the story still up is because of what posters are saying on this forum. I've never heard that mentioned this year so far, and it's a story about last season. What nonsense.

There is an atmosphere of joy, in the RS trials and tribulations, among the writers that really can't be denied. Carrying things over from last season just seems abusive to me. You have to wonder why it's done. I mean I'm sure there are fresh, current abusive articles that can be written.

I don't agree with you often, but I concur wholeheartedly here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I don't agree with you often, but I concur wholeheartedly here.

Yup. Me too.

Sections
Shortcuts