1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Boston Red Sox GM Ben Cherington admits current team is 'hard to watch' - MLB News | FOX Sports on MSN

/ben-cherington-boston-red-sox-general-manager-admits-current-team-is-hard-to-watch-090312

He says as you'll read we've lost 8 out of 10 since the trade.  Now do any of you believe that not making the trade we'd done better...maybe 1-2 games because of Gonzo. Be interesting to see if Fenway continues to state there are sell outs...especially since Cherington says they are hard to watch. I am sure a heck of a lot of fans agreee & will be happy wainting for the Pats & Celtics to give Boston back some esteem. Also, I'll be rooting for O's or Tampa to take division & Yankees not even to make one of the wild cards for a little bit of a baseball satisfaction.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Boston Red Sox GM Ben Cherington admits current team is 'hard to watch' - MLB News | FOX Sports on MSN

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

/ben-cherington-boston-red-sox-general-manager-admits-current-team-is-hard-to-watch-090312

He says as you'll read we've lost 8 out of 10 since the trade.  Now do any of you believe that not making the trade we'd done better...maybe 1-2 games because of Gonzo. Be interesting to see if Fenway continues to state there are sell outs...especially since Cherington says they are hard to watch. I am sure a heck of a lot of fans agreee & will be happy wainting for the Pats & Celtics to give Boston back some esteem. Also, I'll be rooting for O's or Tampa to take division & Yankees not even to make one of the wild cards for a little bit of a baseball satisfaction.

I copied & pasted this again but since I can't edit, I don't know if it'll be highlighted. If not, mea culpa, you'll need copy & paste it into Google if you wish read the article !

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/ben-cherington-boston-red-sox-general-manager-admits-current-team-is-hard-to-watch-090312

Sections
Shortcuts