In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clearly, though you just learned about it after my post, TWM, you are suddenly the "end of story" expert on the entire matter, notwithstanding the fact that a number of pundits think it is a distinct possibility he could actually do it in a few years. Talk about  being full of it and full of oneself.  And by the way, Murdoch owning the Yankees is not a "fantasy" of mine, but a nightmare in my book, in case you haven't figured out my politics at this late date.  Try being less obnoxious and dismissive of what others have to say, and spend a little more time reading, as I mentioned above.  Then you would not have to try so hard to sound smart ("end of story" says the lately arrived expert)...You might actually increase that limited knowledge base of yours...

[/QUOTE] We all hope that Santa brings TWM a better memory.

I for one hope "coupon clipping Hal" retains ownership forever.

Now we are starting to see the results of a tight fisted owner in action.

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

The last time I heard of your tight fisted Hal commentary was just before they signed Tex.

You're the one with the memory problem.

[/QUOTE]

"just before they signed Tex"

Now they wish they didn't along with other rich long term contracts to players clearly in decline.

Have you not paid attention to the yankees lack of activity this offseason.

They even penny pinched Mo and let there only ML ready catcher walk to one of the cheapest teams in all of baseball.

GS isn't walking thru the door anytime soon.

Coupon Clipping Hal is the new face of your yankees.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't impressed with the FA class this off season less impressed with their demands.

Didn't Tex win another GG this season?

The Yankees did not want to lock up Martin for 2-3 with Sanchez due in 2014.

I'm not impressed with what they have behind the plate going into 2013, Romine an untried rookie, Cervelli, Stewart but still a lot of time left before the 2013 trade deadline.

The reason they have not pursued AJ is because he wants more years then they want to give.

I think Youk and Ichiro still have some gas in the tank, the yankees now need a right handed bat for DH.

They addressed the issues they needed to, the rotation, everything else can be repaired before the trade deadline.

[/QUOTE]

"didn't tex win another gold glove this season?"

Don't think the yankees are paying him 23M+ just to catch the ball.

Played in less than 125 games and hit 250.

"AJ wanted more years than they wanted to give"

Coupon Clipping Hal will only spring for modest 1 year contracts.

"Youk and Ichiro still have some gas left"

Problem with aged players is it might be coming from their backside.

" need a right handed bat for DH"

That make sense considering the really short porch in right?

"Sanchez due in 2014"

I like this one the best.

Another can't miss prospect heading to NY.

Where they get him from?  The Jets.

[/QUOTE]

I think the Steinbrenners just forked over 19.3 mil. in payroll tax. More than all the other 29 teams combined. And you refer to them as cheap.

As a Yankee fan I'm happy with Tex, as least he wasn't shipped by his team in a payroll dump.

I think the yankees are looking at who will be a free agent next season and the season after, it's called planning like they did for CC.

I believe you projected the Yankees to finish 3rd last season because of age.

I see at least 2 sure thing first round hall of famers on the Yankee roster who came up through their system, discounting Cano, how many do the Sox have? Discount Pedroia like I discounted Cano. How many?

I remember when the Yankees promoted two unknowns from their farm system in the early 2005 season when they were floundering,  Cashman was mocked when he said he felt they could help the team that season, Robinson Cano and Chien Ming Wang.

I remember Mad dog reading the names of the two and asking who the hell is Robinson Canoe?

[/QUOTE]

Again you're living in the past TWM.

Paying the luxury tax is killing "coupon clipping Hal".

Going forward the yankees will struggle with their budget limitations.

Why you ask?

Because they have hugh payroll dedicated to under performing players.

Couple that with Cano's free agency (Boras) they will be hard pressed to maintain the status quo.

As for the 2 first ballot hof'ers you have to go back into the 90's.

Again, your living in the past old man.

This off season penny pinching should have alerted you to the new yankee ways.

Yet again I have to school you.

[/QUOTE]

And speaking of under performing players, I'm not impressed with a few of the contracts I've seen the Sox hand out this off season.

Look like they overpaid.

Thought for sure the Sox would be in on Dickey.

Pitching is what they need.

Our needs are small compared to yours.

[/QUOTE]

"our needs are small compared to yours"

We have payroll flexibility going forward.

You have aged underperforming players with rich contract's into the future.

Your ability to match offers for players like Cano is questionable.

[/QUOTE]

You might have flexibility because you shipped out a group of players last season, including one in AGon who imo is a great player.

But giving players like Victorino more then he is worth kind of defeats the purpose of freeing up money by dumping AGon and was overpaying Victorino.

If Cano is looking for a 10 year contract like he said he was, obviously that will not happen, but it looks to me like the Yankees are planning ahead for those negotiations and also have their eye on better FA class then we had this year and why they are limiting signings to one year deals.

Arod's contract will not sink the Yankees when it comes to future signings whether he is on or off the field. Youk's 12 Mil contract is a testament to that.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Bourn-Again Yankees???

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yanks need to trim $34.4 mil. from their payroll in order to avoid the threshold of $189 mil. in 2014. George will have ignored the threshold but his sons don't plan to.

[/QUOTE]

Edith Bunker is a fly on the wall in the Yankee boardroom.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Clearly, though you just learned about it after my post, TWM, you are suddenly the "end of story" expert on the entire matter, notwithstanding the fact that a number of pundits think it is a distinct possibility he could actually do it in a few years. Talk about  being full of it and full of oneself.  And by the way, Murdoch owning the Yankees is not a "fantasy" of mine, but a nightmare in my book, in case you haven't figured out my politics at this late date.  Try being less obnoxious and dismissive of what others have to say, and spend a little more time reading, as I mentioned above.  Then you would not have to try so hard to sound smart ("end of story" says the lately arrived expert)...You might actually increase that limited knowledge base of yours...

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

The last time I heard of your tight fisted Hal commentary was just before they signed Tex.

[/QUOTE]

Now they wish they didn't along with other rich long term contracts to players clearly in decline.

They even penny pinched Mo and let there only ML ready catcher walk to one of the cheapest teams in all of baseball.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't impressed with the FA class this off season less impressed with their demands.

I'm not impressed with what they have behind the plate going into 2013, Romine an untried rookie, Cervelli, Stewart but still a lot of time left before the 2013 trade deadline.

The reason they have not pursued AJ is because he wants more years then they want to give.

I think Youk and Ichiro still have some gas in the tank, the yankees now need a right handed bat for DH.

They addressed the issues they needed to, the rotation, everything else can be repaired before the trade deadline.

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

I think the Steinbrenners just forked over 19.3 mil. in payroll tax. More than all the other 29 teams combined. And you refer to them as cheap.

As a Yankee fan I'm happy with Tex, as least he wasn't shipped by his team in a payroll dump.

I think the yankees are looking at who will be a free agent next season and the season after, it's called planning like they did for CC.

I see at least 2 sure thing first round hall of famers on the Yankee roster who came up through their system, discounting Cano, how many do the Sox have? Discount Pedroia like I discounted Cano. How many?

I remember when the Yankees promoted two unknowns from their farm system in the early 2005 season when they were floundering,  Cashman was mocked when he said he felt they could help the team that season, Robinson Cano and Chien Ming Wang.

I remember Mad dog reading the names of the two and asking who the hell is Robinson Canoe?

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

Couple that with Cano's free agency (Boras) they will be hard pressed to maintain the status quo.

[/QUOTE]

And speaking of under performing players, I'm not impressed with a few of the contracts I've seen the Sox hand out this off season.

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You might have flexibility because you shipped out a group of players last season, including one in AGon who imo is a great player.

But giving players like Victorino more then he is worth kind of defeats the purpose of freeing up money by dumping AGon and was overpaying Victorino.

If Cano is looking for a 10 year contract like he said he was, obviously that will not happen, but it looks to me like the Yankees are planning ahead for those negotiations and also have their eye on better FA class then we had this year and why they are limiting signings to one year deals.

Arod's contract will not sink the Yankees when it comes to future signings whether he is on or off the field. Youk's 12 Mil contract is a testament to that.

[/QUOTE]

"Youk's 12 Mil contract is a testament to that"

You playing with a full deck Pop's?

That statement is a fool's statement.

The only thing that is a testament to is the reality that Coupon Clipping Hal is alive and well.

Cashman signed Youk because he had no confidence in Nunez.

The money for that came from not signing players like Martin,Soriani,Ibanez,Jones,Swisher and Garcia.

BTW they gave Mo a pay cut.

Was that a "testament" to how they feel about him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

Yanks need to trim $34.4 mil. from their payroll in order to avoid the threshold of $189 mil. in 2014. George will have ignored the threshold but his sons don't plan to.

[/QUOTE]

This year the yankees waved goodbye to their starting catcher,set-up man,RFer,DH's from both sides of the plate plus others. Don't think they brought anyone other than Youk into the fold.

Next year at this time they will be opening the exit door for Cano and others.

Won't be surprised to see TWM wearing a Dodger cap in the near future.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The only thing that is a testament to is the reality that Coupon Clipping Hal is alive and well.

The money for that came from not signing players like Martin,Soriani,Ibanez,Jones,Swisher and Garcia.

[/QUOTE]

Youk was signed because they think he can still hit, why he got 12 mil.

Was no. 3 last season working pitchers pitches thrown per at ba, Youk still is a grinder.

Martin wanted multiple years and more money than he was worth, kind of like Victorino.

Swisher asking price was/is also more than he is worth and 3 years too long.

Jones didn't hit last season and is now Japan. Yankees are talking with Ibanez.

The Yankees have CC, Kuroda, AP, Hughes, Nova, Phelps and Pineda for the rotation they don't need Garcia.

If Mo felt slighted you would have read about in the NY papers or he could have hit the FA market.

Nunez can hit MLB pitching the reason they released Pena.

Funny that I answer all your concerns about the Yankees, but you avoid mine to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This year the yankees waved goodbye to their starting catcher,set-up man,RFer,DH's from both sides of the plate plus others. Don't think they brought anyone other than Youk into the fold.

Next year at this time they will be opening the exit door for Cano and others.

Won't be surprised to see TWM wearing a Dodger cap in the near future.

[/QUOTE]

I expect Ichiro in RF.

Martin wanted too much, too many years.

Yankees pen has plenty of arms for 2013.

What are the Sox going to do about pitching?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess the Sox signed Drew because they have no confidence in Iglesias.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And while your schooling me, Nunez is a SS not a 3rd baseman, Youk was signed to fill in for ARod at 3rd.

The Yankees have moved Nunez all over the infield to try to get his bat into games, but he is not a 3rd baseman.

He did get a lot of playing time when Jeter was injured and he can hit.

But chances are he will never get the everyday play he needs at SS while Jeter is there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And while your schooling me, Nunez is a SS not a 3rd baseman, Youk was signed to fill in for ARod at 3rd.

The Yankees have moved Nunez all over the infield to try to get his bat into games, but he is not a 3rd baseman.

But chances are he will never get the everyday play he needs at SS while Jeter is there.

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

You could have spared all that space you wasted and simply stated the yankees are on a cost cutting mission which explains why they no longer can afford players as in the past. I know it,you know it and so does everybody else.

Why it takes you 3 seperate responses to respond to a single post of mine is further evidence you're no longer playing with a full deck.

That and further proof I dominate that head of yours.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

You could have spared all that space you wasted and simply stated the yankees are on a cost cutting mission which explains why they no longer can afford players as in the past. I know it,you know it and so does everybody else.

Why it takes you 3 seperate responses to respond to a single post of mine is further evidence you're no longer playing with a full deck.

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

Yet your the guy who's eating up all this horse s_hit.

Nice try my humbled subject.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Refers to the anatomy of a horse, you can look up the meaning of Irish Gaelic but can't spell common spoken words like potato or separate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Refers to the anatomy of a horse, you can look up the meaning of Irish Gaelic but can't spell common spoken words like potato or separate.

[/QUOTE]

But somehow I was able to retire before my 40th. birthday and at the ripe old age of 66 your still pounding the pavement everyday.

That should put a value of winning a spelling bee in focus.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But somehow I was able to retire before my 40th. birthday and at the ripe old age of 66 your still pounding the pavement everyday.

[/QUOTE]

Can't spell potato or separate but was able to retire before 40 gee that's believable.

Must be an exciting retirement spending  everyday stalking me.

Flattering.

More than likely with your sharp mind you work for the DPW in Hingham.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can't spell potato or separate but was able to retire before 40 gee that's believable.

Flattering.

[/QUOTE]

Good one TWM.

With boating/golf no longer in season I have a little time on my hands.

You know I always find time to school you.

Reminds me of fishing. You always take the hook.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Flattering.

[/QUOTE]

Good one TWM.

[/QUOTE]

Hi I'm HH, in my spare time I like to frequent baseball forums where I can be tormented and abused where the other posters view me as the village idiot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Flattering.

[/QUOTE]

Good one TWM.

[/QUOTE]

Hi I'm HH, in my spare time I like to frequent baseball forums where I can be tormented and abused where the other posters view me as the village idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Somebody came home from work unhappy.

It does'nt take much tweaking to set you off.

My hope for you is someday you will be able to crawl out from under the financial stress and enjoy a few years of retirement. 2012 was supposed to be your year.

You should consider a reverse mortgage if mobil homes qualify.

Going forward I hope Congress for your sake maintains all entitlement programs.

You've worked hard for them.

I like to start each day watching the previous night's Factor. I love the way Bill spins things.

I'am guessing your not a fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad timing for Cano.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Sanchez due in 2014"

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why you ask?

[/QUOTE]

Look like they overpaid.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM,

[/QUOTE]

Jessey was right.

Tóin capaill

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Flattering.

[/QUOTE]

Good one TWM.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Somebody came home from work unhappy.

It does'nt take much tweaking to set you off.

My hope for you is someday you will be able to crawl out from under the financial stress and enjoy a few years of retirement. 2012 was supposed to be your year.

You should consider a reverse mortgage if mobil homes qualify.

Going forward I hope Congress for your sake maintains all entitlement programs.

You've worked hard for them.

I like to start each day watching the previous night's Factor. I love the way Bill spins things.

I'am guessing your not a fan.

[/QUOTE]

I grew up poor.

My office is in my home, my home is paid for as are my vehicles.

Not that personal wealth should ever be a matter for discussion here.

But that has always been a ruse you run to mask all your insecurities, to let us know how much better you are then everyone else because of your personal wealth.

But it never impresses anyone and neither have you.

Sections
Shortcuts