BP Dilemma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Re: BP Dilemma

ok 2 things,

1) i never said wakefield is the reason why the pen is struggling, trust me i am fully aware of how terrible jenks and wheeler are pitching, what i meant was that he is taking of a roster spot of a guy who would be more useful. he is a waste of a a roster spot. 

2)moonslav59 i could not agree with you more, bogar is a the worst 3rd base coach i have ever seen. How many runners has he sent home that have been thrown out? like its unreal. i dont know how he still has a job. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Who would you prefer over Wake?
    Who can start, out-duel a CY Young winner - then go back to the pen in janitorial service...and say nothing. Who is Wake blocking?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

Wake is blocking a 70 year old man who is homeless. Let the homeless man sit in the dugout.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Will you feed him bananas?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

You never had the guts to play baseball.

My dog "handles" the pitchers better than Zahn. He's aping the words his agent used to try and get him his last contract for the disabled catchers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

If you are referring to me, I played. And not in a gorilla suit. I doubt you went beyond that.
    Nobody beyond the censors dictates Zahn's dialog. He's giving viewers the benefit of his M.L. experience and knowledge. Suck it up and learn something.

BTW: Is your pic symbolic of the evolutionary process from Softlaw.
    Or is it a step up from "GM"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

You didn't play, you lost your guts. I played through high school, and was quite good for 4A high school baseball. I chose not to try and seek a professional athletic career, instead, choosing a real professional career. Most professional sports has long been a perfect example of racketeering. Drug abuse and other criminal activities. Baseball has been serously damaged by the MLBPA. Most are still doped up on HGH, because they refuse to allow blood testing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

You remind me of the Nazi philosophy: Weed out the sickly. That's why you have contempt  for players not able to play due to health concerns. People can't control what is hereditary, you ignorant b@stard. You have no concept of what it's like to play at an advanced level - and do it without health issues.

You couldn't handle one month of what I've had to live with for 34 years.
    You wouldn't have the guts. Literally.

Nice effort trying to bait me. You will come and go. Just as you always have. I will be here, no matter how much you desire otherwise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

majorleague,

Another HS pine rider!!!!!  Frustrated that he never got any playing time........
    Now has to show everyone how much he thinks he knows?????

Which is not very much!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

I played enough to set the school record for most consecutive games played.

"Nazi", "hate", "fascist", what is about you lefty lunatics. Why not just throw in King Herod, or "slavemaster". You Left wing nut jobs have serious issues.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

We need Wake,otherwise how would we know when "T" gives up? If Wake is first in, that's "T's surrender towel.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: BP Dilemma:
    [QUOTE]I played enough to set the school record for most consecutive games played. "Nazi", "hate", "fascist", what is about you lefty lunatics. Why not just throw in King Herod, or "slavemaster". You Left wing nut jobs have serious issues.
    Posted by majorleague[/QUOTE]

This coming from one of the most disturbed individuals on this board.
    You presume to be the great know-it-all here. Let me return the favor:

There was no "choice" between pursuing a baseball career over a professional one.
    You simply weren't good enough to consider baseball anything more than a high-school hobby. In fact, you once spoke of how you weren't good enough to go any further.

How did you play in all those games, iron-man? What were the numbers? My guess is, you couldn't have made an invite to the pop-tent league, much less the pony league. College was a no-brainer because that's where you were best geared.

Over 30 years later, you continue to do the same tedious work.
    You were born into opportunity, which means you didn't have to work while going to school. Believe it or not, some folks have no choice but to work after high-school.

You use the game to re-connect - and to exploit personal bias. Your thought process deviates from the routine of your work, and as a result, is controlled by emotions and bias. You compensate for the things in life you wanted but never attained by hiding behind an ego the size of Berlin. This defense mechanism defines your MO.

The more you post, the more obvious it is that you are a jack-ass of all trades: master of little. Any time you are challenged, you use cheap tactics to protect your fragile persona, denouncing others verbally whenever others see things differently. Yet you claim "social graces".

On guts, you had none when it came to your 50/50 AGONE stance. You were afraid to commit to how you felt about him signing in the winter. You stayed on the fence despite this being a message board. Truly pathetic.

You couldn't deal with a debilitating illness. You would never have the guts to put 4-5 figures on a racing contest. Your guts would be in UR draws well before the race began.

How am I doing so far?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I must absolutely agree with majorleague on his stance against the MLBPA and their reluctance to test for HGH.  It's not fair for a god-given talent to compete with someone who artificially enhances himself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Agree AMP.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Let's get back to the subject, please.

It's up to the Sox how sooner Wheeler and Jenks return--they just can't return any sooner than 15 games.

Meanwhile, Albers, Aceves, and Hill seem to be doing OK.  Depending on the lead, I have no problem with Francona going with Bard in the 8th and Pap in the 9th because they have pretty good track records. 

Tonight (Saturday in Yankee Stadium) Albers will get the 7th and the 8th, it looks like, because the Sox are up 6.  And Bard and Pap, who didn't pitch Wed and Thursday, but did pitch last night, will get a day off and be ready for Sunday. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Albers is scary the way he butchers his position. Can't field. Can't hold men on. His stuff is good, but he's strictly one-dimensional.

Bard has been shaky in high-level situations all year. Aceves has a lot to prove.
    Nice win. Hill showed what he can do, despite the runaway score.

Wheeler signing was poor. No way Hill, who's out of options, goes anywhere.
    Aceves is likely to go back to AAA. Oki needs to be used in critical situations to see if he has anything left. If not, deal him or cut him. Sending him back to AAA is a slap in the face.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

???????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I think that's what EX-Pitch would call a posting mental lapse.