Bradley and Iglesias

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Bradley and Iglesias

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Let's not judge these 2 by the first couple handful of games- good or bad.

MOON,   I know that you didn't gather 32,000+ posts by jumping early on the bandwagon !!!   Howevaa, I know that you know your baseball and know that these two boys are legit !!!!!

YES, THEY ARE!

As you know, I have been wanting Iggy as our FT SS for over 2 years.

Bradley is certainly legit, and I have been arguing he should be in CF not LF.

I also think Tazawa might be one of our best 3-4 pitchers right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Its going to take about 250 ML PAs to have enough information to make a reasonable assessment of their talents. Thats more than half way through the season, if they play every day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

MOON,   I know that you didn't gather 32,000+ posts by jumping early on the bandwagon !!!   Howevaa, I know that you know your baseball and know that these two boys are legit !!!!!

YES, THEY ARE!

As you know, I have been wanting Iggy as our FT SS for over 2 years.

Bradley is certainly legit, and I have been arguing he should be in CF not LF.

I also think Tazawa might be one of our best 3-4 pitchers right now.

I thought it was really interesting that Tazawa pitched the 8th.

Great game by Iggy, nice game by Bradley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

The thing I like about Tazawa is that he controls the game well for a young guy also, and can field his position. He's just fundementally strong and probably could become a starter in 2014 if wanted. His stuff is better than it was before the surgery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

The thing I like about Tazawa is that he controls the game well for a young guy also, and can field his position. He's just fundementally strong and probably could become a starter in 2014 if wanted. His stuff is better than it was before the surgery.

I think he could have been our 5th starter this year, and likely better than Doubront, but I'm Ok with taking it slow with Taz.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

I think he could have been our 5th starter this year, and likely better than Doubront, but I'm Ok with taking it slow with Taz.

i agree. while i would have liked to see him get a shot in the roto sooner rather than later I'm OK with seeing him contribute to the team in any role as well as giving Doobie a long look as a starter for the good things he showed us last season.