Bradley & Middlebrooks in linup---is this a concession?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Bradley & Middlebrooks in linup---is this a concession?

Patience, my friends. We have the pleasure of tuning in and watching future super stars Middl;ebrooks and Bradley face Mr. Wainwright. Good luck, fellas. If I were Pedroia and/or Oriz, I think I would walk into the manager's office and ask, "cam't you at least give us a chance to win this game?"

Wainwright has had a little trouble, lately, this is a game could be be won. But with these two?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Bradley & Middlebrooks in linup---is this a concession?

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patience, my friends. We have the pleasure of tuning in and watching future super stars Middl;ebrooks and Bradley face Mr. Wainwright. Good luck, fellas. If I were Pedroia and/or Oriz, I think I would walk into the manager's office and ask, "cam't you at least give us a chance to win this game?"

Wainwright has had a little trouble, lately, this is a game could be be won. But with these two?

[/QUOTE]

The SOX own the CARD's. They'll kick Wainwrong's azz tonight, weather permitting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

It's not a concession.

It's an audition (or two).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not a concession.

It's an audition (or two).

[/QUOTE]

Who gets 50 or 60 auditions?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

As I said last year JBJ would make a great 4th OF but no, everyone here said he could hit, maybe even bat lead off.  I'm getting ready to start a thread for all JBJ lovers to stand up and be counted......if you're one of the JBJ lovers out there, I'd start prepping now.  And since you won't be able to show any stats whatsover I am sure you can get a few tips of how to bash the messenger as that seems to be rampant around here.....

In the meantime, let me make this perfectly clear:  Any team that has JBJ in the line-up and he is batting higher in the order than 8th, is simple not now nor ever will be a Major League Line Up.  Scary to think that Big Ben just traded it's 2 top starters in an effort to bolster the offense and and yet tonight's line up and is actually more pathetic that ones earlier this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

JBJ is absolutely lost at the plate why is it 90 % of the contributors see it and JF and his staff march him out there. He's a rally killer and an automatic out. Let's not forget Xander is not far from the same description and WMB who knows. 

9 Bats in the lineup-4 are missing in action: .Workman typical pitcher batting, nothing along with WMB, Xander and JBJ.

So 5 bats in the lineup. Good luck you guys. 48  games remain.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JBJ is absolutely lost at the plate why is it 90 % of the contributors see it and JF and his staff march him out there. He's a rally killer and an automatic out. Let's not forget Xander is not far from the same description and WMB who knows. 

9 Bats in the lineup-4 are missing in action: .Workman typical pitcher batting, nothing along with WMB, Xander and JBJ.

So 5 bats in the lineup. Good luck you guys. 48  games remain.

[/QUOTE]

It really does make you wonder what's going on with the coaches.  A thread was started last week about Kruk for hitting coach.  He pointed out some things about JBJ's batting stance that made sense.

Several weeks ago, Sutcliffe (I believe) pointed out a difference in Clay's leg kick between last season and this season.  Looking at the comparison, it was something that was quite obvious.

The point is, if the analysts are noticing these things, and seem to think that correcting them would not be that difficult, why aren't our coaches picking up on these things?   They have to notice them.   Then the next question would be, why aren't they trying to correct them?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts