Bradley continues to impress...... Ben has options.... SALTY, JACOBY, ACEVES, AND OTHERS.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bradley continues to impress...... Ben has options.... SALTY, JACOBY, ACEVES, AND OTHERS.......

Again,  Ben has stocked the roster....... The kids are showing that they can play......  The two pitchers from the Dodgers are/will push the depth of that staff...... Heading north,there will be a few surprises on that roster .........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Bradley continues to impress...... Ben has options.... SALTY, JACOBY, ACEVES, AND OTHERS.......

You might want to spread that word to your good buddy softlaw.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Bradley continues to impress...... Ben has options.... SALTY, JACOBY, ACEVES, AND OTHERS.......

In response to carnie's comment:

SOFTY is busy ..... He is trying to square away the "BIG O" & COMPANY, as tomorrow is sequester day  !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

SOFTY is busy ..... He is trying to square away the "BIG O" & COMPANY, as tomorrow is sequester day  !!!!

In my experience softy os never too busy to bash the Sox. And do you think you could make it through one day posting about baseball without making a derogatory reference to the President?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In my experience softy os never too busy to bash the Sox. And do you think you could make it through one day posting about baseball without making a derogatory reference to the President?

Only if the "BIG O" CAN MAKE IT THRU ONE DAY with out a crisis, coverup,letting illegals out of jail, giving jets/tanks to the brotherhood, etc,etc,etc  !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Only if the "BIG O" CAN MAKE IT THRU ONE DAY with out a crisis, coverup,letting illegals out of jail, giving jets/tanks to the brotherhood, etc,etc,etc  !!!

You mean like your boy W?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Again,  Ben has stocked the roster....... The kids are showing that they can play......  The two pitchers from the Dodgers are/will push the depth of that staff...... Heading north,there will be a few surprises on that roster .........

I'll give you the company line, "he needs another year in the minors for seasoning".

I'll bet the Sox have the most flavorful farm system!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I got news for you and all the other political people here...They are ALL liars, fakes, and over all scumbags...It doesnt matter if their on the "right" or the "left"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I got news for you and all the other political people here...They are ALL liars, fakes, and over all scumbags...It doesnt matter if their on the "right" or the "left"

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

that's a message i can get behind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

The only way that Bradley can make the Roster out of ST is if one of the regulars is not ready, If for example Victorino was to come back from the WBC not ready to play or Gomes injury lingers than he would be able to get regular playing timem I would see him on the team....other than that the Sox will want him to get AB's in Pawticket until someone goes down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:

I'll give you the company line, "he needs another year in the minors for seasoning".

And allow me to give your party line: "Can't hit AA pitching?  No problem, CALL EM UP!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

In response to Alibiike's comment:

And allow me to give your party line: "Can't hit AA pitching?  No problem, CALL EM UP!"

Space & Albi ......... As DAD would say......... "SON, how ya going to keep these boys down on the farm" !!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Federal spending will go up, after Obama's "Sequestration" budget gimmick bites his exposed buns.

As for "can't hit AA pitching", Ellsbury couldn't hit AA pitching in 2012 and 2010. I'd give Bradley 2 years to see him if he can hit MLB, because he has a winning attitude.

This has what exactly to do with baseball?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

What does "sequestration" have to do with cutting federal spending? Nothing.

Softy/Bill/Alibi:  What does "the ability to hit AA pitching" have to do with making the 25 man roster?  Nothing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Since this is a baseball forum and not a political one my question is pertinent while yours is not.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Softy/Bill/Alibi:  What does "the ability to hit AA pitching" have to do with making the 25 man roster?  Nothing.

Just got a call from BEN C.    He wants the 4 of us to come aboard as ADVISORS to BASEBALL OPPS  !!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Just got a call from BEN C.    He wants the 4 of us to come aboard as ADVISORS to BASEBALL OPPS  !!!!!

You mean Jesters??

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What does "the ability to hit AA pitching" have to do with making the 25 man roster?  Nothing

Jackie Bradley is 4 for 5 against Major league pitching. He's 1 for 1 against the great RA Dickey, and was hit by the great "JJ", formerly of the thriving new"ballpark" in Miami.

He's already a better defensive CF'er than the great Ellsbury, who is chasing down Ted Williams to such a degree that this MLB superstar will warrant the comparison.

See: more small sampling by the clown.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

What does "the ability to hit AA pitching" have to do with making the 25 man roster?  Nothing

Jackie Bradley is 4 for 5 against Major league pitching. He's 1 for 1 against the great RA Dickey, and was hit by the great "JJ", formerly of the thriving new"ballpark" in Miami.

He's already a better defensive CF'er than the great Ellsbury, who is chasing down Ted Williams to such a degree that this MLB superstar will warrant the comparison.

I believe Bradley may be a better CF than Ellsbury already.  I agree with you.  Ellsbury has 1 virtue in the field, speed, which he uses to cover other issues, the most glaring of which being bad reads.  I have not seen enough of him to make an appraisal myself, but all reports on Bradley speak glowingly of his fiedling acumen.

But, let us revisit this notion of JBJ's hitting in a few weeks.  If you are seriously putting any weight, never mind equal weight with past performance, on one week in February ... well, thats a bit silly, don't you think?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

See: more small sampling by the clown.

small sampling ... in february