Bradley continues to impress...... Ben has options.... SALTY, JACOBY, ACEVES, AND OTHERS.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Bradley continues to impress...... Ben has options.... SALTY, JACOBY, ACEVES, AND OTHERS.......

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

What does "the ability to hit AA pitching" have to do with making the 25 man roster?  Nothing

Jackie Bradley is 4 for 5 against Major league pitching. He's 1 for 1 against the great RA Dickey, and was hit by the great "JJ", formerly of the thriving new"ballpark" in Miami.

He's already a better defensive CF'er than the great Ellsbury, who is chasing down Ted Williams to such a degree that this MLB superstar will warrant the comparison.

See: more small sampling by the clown.

small sampling ... in february

...the worst part is he bashed me for using a 600+ MLB in season sample size on Reddick earlier this week, and now he is making definitive judgements based on a handful of ST PAs.

I happen to agree that Bradley is already a better fielder than Jacoby, but the bat is still suspect at the ML level. I'm all for giving him (and Iggy) the chance this year, since I am looking at this year as a transition year, but unless Ells is traded, it's not likely to happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Bradley continues to impress...... Ben has options.... SALTY, JACOBY, ACEVES, AND OTHERS.......

If JBJ isnt playing 100% of the time in his natural position of CF, then he should be in the minors.

People suggesting playing 75% of the time in RF or LF are out of their minds...That doesnt help him in any way shape or form...In fact, it just interrupts his progression...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts