Bradley Strong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Bradley Strong

Watching today's game, it seemed to me that Jackie did not look like a kid anymore. He looks more mature, filled out , bigger and stronger. I think he just might be headed for a big year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Re: Bradley Strong

He will produce a 2-3 WAR!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watching today's game, it seemed to me that Jackie did not look like a kid anymore. He looks more mature, filled out , bigger and stronger. I think he just might be headed for a big year. 

[/QUOTE]

nice to see him get on and Boggie hitting him home.  Also the Baltimore outfielder had an issue with the sun but no issue for JBJ.

Xander looked good and I think the ship sailed on DREW.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

War, huh, good God y'all
    What is it good for?
    Absolutely nothing, say it again
    War, whoa, Lord
    What is it good for?
    Absolutely nothing, listen to me

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to djcbuffum's comment:

Yes, well JBJ looked pretty awesome during spring training in 2013 too. Hopefully in 2014 it can carry over into the regular season.

Bradley, not unlike all young players needs to play everyday and keep grinding away. What he's done career to date last spring included, has put him in position to earn a spot on the major league roster this year.

Come June 1st we'll all have the answers to the question of whether Bradley, Bogaerts and Middlebrooks can indeed compete and be everyday players in the big leagues. They don't need to be impact players to help the team win, rather a play at or above the expected norm for their respective positions. If all three can, then the Red Sox future will be that much brighter, given the depth of pitching we have in our organization. If any of them fall short, given the resources the Sox have at their disposal both moneys and prospects. Cherington looks to make a deal to aquire a proven big leaguer. 

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing all three play and will in full throat throw my support behind them and root, root, root for the home team. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

IMO Bradley probably the most important player on RS this year. Hate to put this kind of pressure on JBJ. But if he can become the starting CF and eventually move into the leadoff spot for RS this yr, then believe RS could possibly repeat or at very least win AL East and probably get back to Championship series. Just don't see it happening w/ Nava/Gomes at the top of the order. I'm ok w/ Nava/Gomes to start yr and let either JBJ or Sizemore get their feet under them and gain some confidence. But we need one of these guys to be able to handle the leadoff spot to make our lineup complete.

As for the other young players Bogey & WMB, I have a lot more confidence in them to at the very least be above average this year, with Bogey becoming an all star in time. Both have had success at this level and have shown they can get the job done. JBJ failed his 1st try in MLB [many have including Pedroia] but he for me is most important RS this season.

Have a ton of faith is starters and pen to get job done this yr. Defense will be fine, improved at catcher and CF, less at SS, the same every where else. If JBJ/ or Sizemore becomes the top of the order hitter this lineup needs, repeat not out of question. RS fans should want JBJ to grab the job because IMO Sizemore probably here only for 1 year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Our STARTING CENTER FIELDER  !!!      A KEEPER !!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Our STARTING CENTER FIELDER  !!!      A KEEPER !!

[/QUOTE]

Well, there's the KISS OF DEATH if I ever saw one.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Trade him for a bucket of balls now. Thanks Bill....du-fus....

[/QUOTE]Tell us, is this how you talk to your T-BALL TEAM ?????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Xander's first spring training homer today with Jackie on base.  Following it on twitter it was described as well hit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Our STARTING CENTER FIELDER  !!!      A KEEPER !!

[/QUOTE]

Well, there's the KISS OF DEATH if I ever saw one.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Trade him for a bucket of balls now. Thanks Bill....du-fus....

[/QUOTE]Tell us, is this how you talk to your T-BALL TEAM ?????

[/QUOTE]

Bill, how do you feel about Clay Buchholz' health?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Bill has been busy on the political board and from what I heard, well liked by someone who does not like him on this one.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

That was a BOMB! had to have been around 450. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

War, huh, good God y'all
    What is it good for?
    Absolutely nothing, say it again
    War, whoa, Lord
    What is it good for?
    Absolutely nothing, listen to me

[/QUOTE]

lol!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He will produce a 2-3 WAR!  ? You know what you can do with your WAR!!!. Do a Colon flush first.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sweet.  we haven't seen that since George W. Bush.

Sections
Shortcuts