Braun's Apology - UGH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Braun's Apology - UGH

Claims he took a lozenge for an injury in 2011; also that he realized the error of his ways and seeked a 2nd meeting with MLB to confess; this is untrue, this 2nd mtg was due to the evidence MLB had on him via the Biogenesis scandal. Also, the usual nonsense as so eloquently articulated by a hired writer.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130822&content_id=57973458&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Braun's Apology - UGH

A serial liar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Very weak.

Especially this part "...which I was told could help expedite my rehabilitation". 

This is the Andy Pettitte excuse to make the illegal usage have a noble cause (i.e. I was doing it to get back sooner to help my team).

Braun is dead to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Ryan Braun lawsuit is getting personal

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/ryan-braun-lawsuit-request-for-admissions-gets-very-personal-082113

Complaint reveals more details on defamation lawsuit against Ryan Braun  

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/220220491.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Ryan Braun lawsuit is getting personal

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/ryan-braun-lawsuit-request-for-admissions-gets-very-personal-082113

Complaint reveals more details on defamation lawsuit against Ryan Braun  

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/220220491.html

I read about this before; this is not a shock.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The guy is a punk, Ive never liked him from the moment I knew who he was. Not surprised in the least that hes a liar and a cheat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Another weasel that deserves a FB in the ribs every time he steps in the batter's box.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

From what I've seen over the last few years he appears to be a D bag of the highest order.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

he's lying about his lying being lied.  What a liar.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

s@#w you Braun, until you do right by that collectorYell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Apology accepted!! lets move on. Who can take all this Steroid/HGH thing seriously anyway when the NFL can do or take anything they want and the general public doesnt care.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Another weasel that deserves a FB in the ribs every time he steps in the batter's box.

yet you`ll cheer all the NFL players out there who are on HGH, give me a break

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

he can apologize to the collector who he smeared forever and it will still be the worst thing anyone associated with PED's has done.....Clemens and Bonds etc smearing the guys who supplied them or shot them up is one thing....I have no sympathy for those guys, but the collector was a regular guy doing his job and Braun tried to destroy him.....that makes you a very bad gu in my book

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to tomnev's comment:

he can apologize to the collector who he smeared forever and it will still be the worst thing anyone associated with PED's has done.....Clemens and Bonds etc smearing the guys who supplied them or shot them up is one thing....I have no sympathy for those guys, but the collector was a regular guy doing his job and Braun tried to destroy him.....that makes you a very bad gu in my book

+10....Mornin' Tom

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Just another embarrassment for the Braun family. Remember his brother, Lloyd, the former aid to Mayor Dinkins who started the whole name tag fiasco?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Just another embarrassment for the Braun family. Remember his brother, Lloyd, the former aid to Mayor Dinkins who started the whole name tag fiasco?

Tongue Out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Tongue Out

Is he related to Eva? Considering his ethnicity, THAT would be ironic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

Free Baseball lesson for you:  Baseball is a numbers sport.  In baseball we cherish statistics.  we love numbers.  we can compare players that our grandfathers watched play to the players that our sons watch play.  because?  statistics.  Steroids has tainted that.

Football fans couldn't possibly care less about any numbers besides W's & L's.

free lesson over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

SERENITY NOW !!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

Free Baseball lesson for you:  Baseball is a numbers sport.  In baseball we cherish statistics.  we love numbers.  we can compare players that our grandfathers watched play to the players that our sons watch play.  because?  statistics.  Steroids has tainted that.

free lesson over.

A Free Baseball lesson for you: you can't compare players that our grandfathers watched play to the players that our sons watch play. because?

the game has changed so much over the yrs

one must acknowledge those differences when they compare different eras

different rules GR doubles used to be HR

different size parks, gloves, mound

different player pools

much much more but the point is this is just another era

but that's it for todays free lesson

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Claims he took a lozenge for an injury in 2011; also that he realized the error of his ways and seeked a 2nd meeting with MLB to confess; this is untrue, this 2nd mtg was due to the evidence MLB had on him via the Biogenesis scandal. Also, the usual nonsense as so eloquently articulated by a hired writer.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130822&content_id=57973458&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

You know you are ok when you can totally fake sincerety.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

A Free Baseball lesson for you: you can't compare players that our grandfathers watched play to the players that our sons watch play. because?

the game has changed so much over the yrs

one must acknowledge those differences when they compare different eras

different rules GR doubles used to be HR

different size parks, gloves, mound

different player pools

much much more but the point is this is just another era

but that's it for todays free lesson

lol zac.  so you never say that babe ruth was the GOAT???  or compared mays to junior?

or complained that maris / ruth / aaron are the "true" HR leaders?

your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

i think most true knowledgable baseball fans on this forum will agree with me on my original post in this thread.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to tomnev's comment:

Couldn't agree more. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

free lesson over.

I guess nobody cares about the Brady`s TD record, Moss's TD Record, Gronks TD record, Michael Strahans Sack record etc etc. Drugs are Drugs and the same scrutiny should apply for football players that are all jacked up on HGH. Its makes it harder for players who don`t use them to make it. Huge double standard, and your argument why football players should be using is ridiculous (bc we compare #'s to out grandfathers in baseball and nobody cares about comparing football stats).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

sorry, i was just trying to explain why the typical fan cares when it comes to baseball but doesnt care when it comes to football.  the fact remains, we dont care in football.  we still like them when they come back from their 4 game suspensions. 

and no, other than maybe the fan of that particular team/player - no one cares about #'s in football.

did you know who held the previous records? 

the only semi meaningful record in football is the single season rushing mark.  and even that is relatively unknown except last year when AP got very close to it.  the sack record is a joke.  favre fell to the ground to give it to him.  do you know who held it previously?

everyone in the world knew who held the single season HR record prior to sosa-mcgwire season.  everone knows the last player to bat .400.  everyone knows the all time hit leader.  everyone knows who played the most consecutive games.  i couldnt even care who played the most games in the nfl consecutively. 

the only thing i do know is that for these reasons, we care that our players in baseball used steroids and ruined the numbers. 

Sections
Shortcuts