Braves claim David Carpenter off waivers....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Braves claim David Carpenter off waivers....

The David Carpenter Era with the Red Sox is over.

The righthander, who was obtained from Toronto as part of the John Farrell compensation deal on Oct. 21, was claimed off waivers by the Atlanta Braves today. Carpenter had been designated for assignment on Nov. 20.

Here is the Red Sox 40-man roster at the moment:

Pitchers (23): Alfredo Aceves, Scott Atchison, Andrew Bailey, Daniel Bard, Pedro Beato, Craig Breslow, Drake Britton, Clay Buchholz, Chris Carpenter, Rubby De La Rosa, Felix Doubront, Rich Hill, John Lackey, Jon Lester, Mark Melancon, Andrew Miller, Franklin Morales, Clayton Mortensen, Stolmy Pimentel, Junichi Tazawa, Allen Webster, Alex Wilson, Steven Wright.

Catchers (5): Dan Butler, Ryan Lavarnway, David Ross, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Christian Vazquez.

Infielders (7): Pedro Ciriaco, Mauro Gomez, Jose Iglesias, Will Middlebrooks, David Ortiz, Dustin Pedroia, Jerry Sands.

Outfielders (5): Jacoby Ellsbury, Alex Hassan, Ryan Kalish, Daniel Nava, Ryan Sweeney.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Braves claim David Carpenter off waivers....

David Carpenter ??   Does it matter ??????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you have to make inane comments about everything?  I realise you can only make inane comments so perhaps you should fewer...better yet, none.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, becayse CArpenter was going to be the guy who hammered down your question marks...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Sandy Rosario was picked up by the A's and just released Firday. I was acyually happy to see The A's had some good positives on him. But he's on the market again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you have to make inane comments about everything?  I realise you can only make inane comments so perhaps you should fewer...better yet, none.

[/QUOTE]  Why should/would that bother you ??   I only posted my opinion.....  Oh, I see, other peoples opinion must be a threat to the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats !!!   Have a nice day !!!