BREAKING: APPARENT SUICIDE ON YACHT OF RED SOX OWNER JOHN HENRY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Re: BREAKING: APPARENT SUICIDE ON YACHT OF RED SOX OWNER JOHN HENRY!

the Bruins are winning 2-0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

6-1!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

I think the reason is that washington is steaped in scandals, benghazi, ap, irs.  I think we are all talking about them or at least thinking about them.  We have a tendency to talk about other things on this board but I think that's ok.  We are only human after all ;0)

I understand, but this thread began about the tragic suicide of a young man and somehow drifted to the Obama Administrations' "scandals."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

6-1!!!

Scored 28 seconds in and never looked back. Stanley cup, here we comeLaughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Scored 28 seconds in and never looked back. Stanley cup, here we comeLaughing

Can't remember the last time I saw a  goal  28 seconds in! Hope they don't get too  overconfident, but Claude won't let that happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment

ITS A 28 TO 30 YEAR OLD MALE DEAD, POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCE TO SOX? who could it be?

How exciting!

You should intern for FOX news.

NO because if he was working for Fox News and Reporting this breakings news then the death would have actually occured back in 2010, the Victim would have been a fox news reporter and they would have been notified about it back in 2010 but would wait until a bunch of other bad stories came out on John Henry and then report it. 

+1. however, there is no such thing as a FOX NEWS reporter.

FOX NEWS exists to supply propoganda to the illiterate bigots who inhabit this country. unfortunately, there's a large population of these RUBES.

Seriously... Do you ever watch it? Yes it is not a left leaning outlet. Yes it does show both sides and has both sides on an issue. BTW hannity is the only show that caters to the far right. Most others are libertarians. Stossell, Orielly, Dobbs, all came from the other networks. Cavuto is a financial guy who use the markets and finances as his platform.

you have to watch FOX to understand it. They carried the Bengazi issue when no other would. 

This is a very corrupt administration.

no FOXreporter every show from 6am to 8 pm is news not commentary. Only the 5 at 5, Orielly, and Hannity are commentators most others are reporters.

Now......

I have no problem admitting that Fox leans decidedly to the Right.

It would be refreshing to see those on the Left admit that all other cable & broadcast news leans decidedly to the Left.  Why are both sides affraid of the truth.  Talk radio is dominated by the Right. 

I'm not a huge fan of this, as it adds to the out of control Balkanization of this country. 

*  The frightening aspect of this, is that without Fox News, a great deal of important news would become the favored bias by omission.  It certainly seems that Fox has plenty of competition to counter their right leaning reporting and commentary.

no kidding, i will admit most journalists and news outlets lean left.. y" they often THINK! those who do esp outside of the bible or mandates from a pope or mommy and daddy or other authority are going by default lean left and question tradition and ancestors. but most still remain journalist. prob with FOX is they have given up on the whole idea of being a news station. give me  break w/objectivity at any hour. megan kelly screams her right wing views when she's on. heck just LOOK at her... straight from central stepford wife-FOX casting. the 5 with monica the crowley.. another check. gretchen carlson the former miss america.. CHECK! from 6-9 or 4-9.. whatever it is.. all right-wing bias, no semblence of objectivity. no prob w/folks leaning right but at least pretend to have objectivity or a "fair and balanced" view if u will.. with fox, its all infantile koolaid propaganda. yep, benghazi was "bad" but as the papers proved most of the talking points were from fraud papers.. gee, fox just moved on and never even admitted it. IRS? yes, its bad but its not isolated to obama.

by far more pot groups and anti-iraq war folks got targeted than tea-baggers! thats part of the right mindset, iguess. things only matter once it hits home or u can relate to it. nothin has meaning til it smacks you directly in the face then its the worse thing ever, worse than hitler.. bla bla bla.. the issue is power. all power is corrupt to a degree. obama is no better but certainly no worse. he overall governs by consensus. look at gay marriage. if his party wanted this isuue, bushy would have been all over it from day one. bama still sways on it like with anything else that may tick off the right. look at his planned parenthood speecH snub. he's by far the most centrist prez of recent memory. wait til prez hilary is sworn in, that a real LIBERAL!

This is why I now only watch MSNBC....  ;)   LOL

• You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I think the reason is that washington is steaped in scandals, benghazi, ap, irs.  I think we are all talking about them or at least thinking about them.  We have a tendency to talk about other things on this board but I think that's ok.  We are only human after all ;0)

I understand, but this thread began about the tragic suicide of a young man and somehow drifted to the Obama Administrations' "scandals."

Check the second comment on this thread by 4B's.....   & there it went......

It seems we must politicize everything???

SAD!

BRUINS   6 - 1  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Let's stick to something we can all agree on......

70 & 72

11 & 13

These are not lottery numbers  :)

Do you believe???? 

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

SAD!

BRUINS   6 - 1  

I regret that my statement was taken as a political comment.

I avoid political discussions like the plague.

And I have no use for the national Fox news channel, CNN, CNBC or the rest of that ilk.

I guess I should been more clear in using FOX 25 news.

The local Boston Fox affiliate that tends to sensationalize news stories.

Not that the majority of news outlets don't.

Carry on...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I am still amazed at how the Bruins overcame a 3-goal deficit in the 3rd period to beat Toronto.   Laughing

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

SAD!

BRUINS   6 - 1  

And I have no use for the national Fox news channel, CNN, CNBC or the rest of that ilk.

Carry on...

Whooahh.

Take a step back Fox25 rocks. They are a great bunch!!

IMO .... Ch 7 WHDH is the most sensationalized in the local market.

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

SAD!

BRUINS   6 - 1  

Carry on...

Whooahh.

Take a step back Fox25 rocks. They are a great bunch!!

IMO .... Ch 7 WHDH is the most sensationalized in the local market.

Good point.

They do have Maria Stephanos. Wink

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

[/QUOTE]

Good point.

[/QUOTE]

And that new super cool sportscaster Laughing

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Good point.

[/QUOTE]

And that new super cool sportscaster Laughing

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Touche'!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I love how I make a point, in reference to fox news only because it was already brought up.  Stating Facts; I said that News Corp was notified of the Subpenoa's in 2010.  Fox News was being spied on because their reporter was leaking classified information.  They were legally being looked at because they were gaining access to private, classified information.  

I don't care if George Bush or Barrack Obama is president, I don't want those kind of security breaches, who's to say that Terrorists couldn't get sensitive information.

I just found it ironic that Fox news is reporting about it NOW when News Corp knew about for the past 3 years.  Of course this is possibly because they were cooperating with the U.S. Gov't. 

Then this all automatically = me bashing fox news which in turn = I must be a liberal which = lets bash liberals.

Some of you take things way to far.

I canno't stand the Idealogues on both sides, and for those of you who are clinging to Left/Right wing....I feel very sorry for you.  

Seriously can we just take the Alex Jones and Michael Moores of the world and just lock them in a room together and throw away the key?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

FOX NEWS exists to supply propoganda to the illiterate bigots who inhabit this country. unfortunately, there's a large population of these RUBES.

As opposed to the completely "objective" reporting of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc, right?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

If you strip out the opinion shows, and the opinion sections of there webstite/news papers then most news orginizations are very similiar in what and how they report the news.

Of course Fox News and MSNBC are pretty much all opinion personalities and editorials. 

• Sections
    Shortcuts