Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly

It has come to the fore that the infamous babe feels he is not being treated fairly.  He has made it painfully clear that he isn't in  being treated the same manner as other Yanqui posters.

As a matter of fact his ire is so strong that he has started to tear into those other posters.

Might I suggest we be more kind?

After all, he is a baby.

Thank you for your consideration.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly

If ever I say something complimentary about a Yankee, Babe can't take it and he ignores it.  He likes the confrontation like some kind of "internet tough guy".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe-. Show -The---Babe-'s posts

LOL....now you show that you are a complete toolbox by starting a thread about another poster.

I didn't cry about anything, merely pointed out a fact. Are you really as clueless as you exhibit yourself to be in here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly:
    LOL....now you show that you are a complete toolbox by starting a thread about another poster. I didn' cry about anything, merely pointed out a fact. Are you really as clueless as you exhibit yourself to be in here?
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Waaaaaaaah

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly:
    If ever I say something complimentary about a Yankee, Babe can't take it and he ignores it.  He likes the confrontation like some kind of "internet tough guy".
    Posted by jimdavis

:o)  A rivalry can't be interesting unless you poke the other guy in his eye or slip a banana peel under his foot ...wait ...the banana peel isn't direct enough for baby

And now he whines about not crying.

Poor Baby

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

LOL....now you show that you are a complete toolbox by starting a thread about another poster. I didn't cry about anything, merely pointed out a fact. Are you really as clueless as you exhibit yourself to be in here?
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Well, your name is "The---Babe." 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly : LOL...the only one looking like a little child here is you.
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Is there a number where might reach your momma, little one?

You seem to be lost and quite angry.

We'd be happy to get you back to your own kind....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly : Well, your name is "The--- Babe ." 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

One of the frist things one needs to do is get the name out of a child when he or she is lost or in distress.

Nice work, Sheriff.

Cuz this little one is surely lost and in high distress.

Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly : Well, your name is "The--- Babe ." 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

That pic scared the sh*t out of me!
    Thanks. You just did what a box of prunes failed to...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly : That pic scared the sh*t out of me! Thanks. You just did what a box of prunes failed to...
    Posted by harness

Darn it .... the pic didn't come through here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

LOL....now you show that you are a complete toolbox by starting a thread about another poster. I didn't cry about anything, merely pointed out a fact. Are you really as clueless as you exhibit yourself to be in here?
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Clueless -- fact, fact -- clueless; that's all he can say, and, actually, it applies to him perfectly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly : Clueless -- fact, fact -- clueless; that's all he can say, and, actually, it applies to him perfectly.
    Posted by nhsteven

I wouldn't have started this thread, Steven, if he didin't take up more than a page - maybe two - complaining about double standards.

But he wasn't crying .....

Heh..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News... Baby is Crying over not being treated fairly : I wouldn't have started this thread, Steven, if he didin't take up more than a page - maybe two - complaining about double standards.   But he wasn't crying .....  Heh..
    Posted by SinceYaz

The IGGY button is a beautiful thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Pity it's limited to cyberspace. My great uncle wore a hearing aid. He simply tuned out the world when he shut it down. It was his IGGY-aid.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Pity it's limited to cyberspace. My great uncle wore a hearing aid. He simply tuned out the world when he shut it down. It was his IGGY-aid.
    Posted by harness

What'd you say?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I  guess it's really unfair ...

either Baby got banned again or he deleted all his posts on this thread and in this incarnation.

Poor guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

No one puts Baby in the corner

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I like Babe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Spaceman,

You always were crazy.

But we loved it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Spaceman,    You always were crazy.    But we loved it.
    Posted by SinceYaz

Thanks S-yaz.  Yeah, just chalk it up to Spaceman Being Spaceman.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

No one puts Baby in the corner
    Posted by jesseyeric

Jess ....  almost at the glorious ten grand!!!!!

Impressive!

Sections
Shortcuts