Breaking News: BDCDOTTIE puts mrmojo1120's newsgathering organization out of business!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Breaking News: BDCDOTTIE puts mrmojo1120's newsgathering organization out of business!

What now happens to mrmojo1120's  newsgathering organization?

"Hey folks, a heads up that we can't allow you to post entire, or significant parts of, articles from other websites. It violates their copyright.

You can post a short excerpt -- say the first paragraph or a summary paragraph -- and then add a link to the full article on the orginal site.

It's the rules of the game in our business, and we want to respect the rights of other sites, just as they respect ours. Thanks."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Breaking News: BDCDOTTIE puts mrmojo1120's newsgathering organization out of business!

Don't leave out Edith he/she has nothing original to add either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: Breaking News: BDCDOTTIE puts mrmojo1120's newsgathering organization out of business!

And you posted this on the Red Sox board because???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

It takes discipline to be well read before coming into the forum. All I can say is to read the Globe, Herald, Providence Journal, Hartford Courant, Redsox.com, ESPN, NESN, FOXNews, Redsoxprospects.com, and MLB.com thoroughly before coming here to discuss the day's Red Sox news. You will then be fully armed to debate The-Yazzer, Babe, and Softlaw who also read all of those sources before coming here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

mrmojo is a great poster on this board.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes people that copy and paste articles are amazing individuals.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: BDCDOTTIE puts mrmojo1120's newsgathering organization out of business!:
    [QUOTE]mrmojo provides us with interesting information from a variety of sources. I think he does a great job.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

yeah he does

but I prefer thread starters

C&P the part that interest them the most

make a comment about it  and give the link

looks like dottie does too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: BDCDOTTIE puts mrmojo1120's newsgathering organization out of business!:
    [QUOTE]And you posted this on the Red Sox board because???
    Posted by fenwayjack2[/QUOTE]

what a clueless thing to say

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

I kind of favor doing a summary and posting a link so that the reader can see the entire item in its original context and maybe get a click or two for the publisher and the author.

Was wondering about that.

But what about all those nifty pictures that I pull from Google and put into my posts?  I suspect that they are covered under the "fair use" doctrine, because we are talking about plagiarism law here, but what is Dottie's ruling on those?