1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BREAKING NEWS, "BIG PAPI", ITS CRYING TIME AGAIN !!!!!

Its all over Felga & Maz,   The big guy shows up @  S T today and is already SPEWING about his BLOODY CONTRACT !!!     What say you ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS,

I say you will never give up.

Get over it BILL. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Well Mr. MOON,  That didn't take long......   Hey, just reporting to the board what the MEDIA has been reporting for the last 45 minutes !!!!   15mil @ age 37 going on 45 just isn't enough !!!!   EXTEND, EXTEND, EXTEND !!!!........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Papi said this during the interview.  "I earned it, bi+ch".  I think he was talking to you Bill.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Well Mr. MOON,  That didn't take long......   Hey, just reporting to the board what the MEDIA has been reporting for the last 45 minutes !!!!   15mil @ age 37 going on 45 just isn't enough !!!!   EXTEND, EXTEND, EXTEND !!!!........

"Just reporting..." only negative things about Papi. It's your MO, BILL. It's your obsession.

As soon as any story comes out about Papi- you pounce.

Get over it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

Papi said this during the interview.  "I earned it, bi+ch".  I think he was talking to you Bill.  

Maybe he's been watching too much "Breaking Bad".

Surprised

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SOFTY ......  tell me ,   is this my fault ???????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

SOFTY ......  tell me ,   is this my fault ???????

No Softy to echo your b*%ching here Bill.  You are the b*^ch.  Papi is calling you out as the b*^ch, and yes, he has earned it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Maybe Big Papi can make Bill his bi-tch again this year Surprised

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"Just reporting..." only negative things about Papi. It's your MO, BILL. It's your obsession.

Get over it.

Hey,  don't blame me for being the "PAUL REVERE" here......  Maybe other posters should question this too !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Get over it.

Hey,  don't blame me for being the "PAUL REVERE" here......  Maybe other posters should question this too !!!

This is the pith of the issue here Bill.  Why should other posters question it?  It only matters to sports shock jocks and the sheep who follow them.  It is a non-issue.  Is Papi lacking in a little class when he talks contract?  yeah.  Is he a smooth operator?  No.  Does it affect anything remotely to do with the performance of the club?  Nope.  

You are the Paul Revere of the Trifle Revolution.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Get over it.

This is the pith of the issue here Bill.  Why should other posters question it?  It only matters to sports shock jocks and the sheep who follow them.  It is a non-issue.  Is Papi lacking in a little class when he talks contract?  yeah.  Is he a smooth operator?  No.  Does it affect anything remotely to do with the performance of the club?  Nope.  

Well said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Its all over Felga & Maz,   The big guy shows up @  S T today and is already SPEWING about his BLOODY CONTRACT !!!     What say you ????

I heard he brought his agents and photoshop people.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

Get over it.

Well said.

Well to add -- Ortiz really wasn't talking about the contract as much as he was ripping his critics. And I agree with what he's saying.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

Get over it.

Well said.

Well to add -- Ortiz really wasn't talking about the contract as much as he was ripping his critics. And I agree with what he's saying.

Great minds Roy.  I just pointed this out on another thread.  The only mention he makes of what kind of a contract he is seeking is to put into persepctive all the nonsense:  he is asking for 1 measly year at half the annual salary that players of his performance level can demand.  The rant was entirely directed at the media idiots and Bills of the world who are vilifying him for wanting a one year extension at a modest price tag.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Is someone other than Bill saying there is a negative story regarding Ortiz?

dan roache was just asked how many other red sox have brought their agents to st.  Roache thought hard and could only come up with Pedro.  Gee pedro, another one who used to sing about no respect and draw the attention from the team to him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to steven11's comment:

dan roache was just asked how many other red sox have brought their agents to st.  Roache thought hard and could only come up with Pedro.  Gee pedro, another one who used to sing about no respect and draw the attention from the team to him.

B I N G O   DAT !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

OK.  Lets take it from there.  Pedro's amdittedly, similarly tired shtick and bringing his agent to ST effected the team exactly how?  Far as i remember Pedro put the Red Sox on his freakin' back and was the absolute best pitcher in baseball.  And when he was no longer The Man, he was the #2 starter on a world champion.  Also, loved by his teammates.  What are we talking about here?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

OK.  Lets take it from there.  Pedro's amdittedly, similarly tired shtick and bringing his agent to ST effected the team exactly how?  Far as i remember Pedro put the Red Sox on his freakin' back and was the absolute best pitcher in baseball.  And when he was no longer The Man, he was the #2 starter on a world champion.  Also, loved by his teammates.  What are we talking about here?

Seems like frick and frack (Bill and jackbu) would rather the Sox suck. We know it would make both frick and frack ever so happy to see Ortiz gone. Had they had their wish last season, no championship.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Actually, it isn't uncommon for an agent to show up at camp, depending on the situation. Much ado about nothing.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I heard he brought his agents and photoshop people.

His agent was there like he visits with each club during Spring Training.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Two things:  1 - David Ortiz can be a little over the top and annoying at times.  2 - Sox fans should give him a pass on it . He has more than earned it. Few , if any , in history have done more for this franchise. 

Sections
Shortcuts