Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II

From the Associated Press:

Oscar winning producer and director nhsteven’s latest movie, Some of The Protagonists, has been compared by critics to Orson Wells’ cinematic masterpiece Citizen Kane. Nhsteven, however, exhausted, by a grueling schedule, said he will never work with actors again. He said that the reason he went 20 million dollars over budget was because all the actors were prima dona cry babies. Therefore, he has decided that in the sequel he will use only cartoon characters. The following will appear:

Micky Mouse
    Homer Simpson
    Popeye
    Garfield
    Charlie Brown

Tweety Bird

Fat Albert

Bart Simpson

Mighty Mouse

Lucy van Pelt

Fred Flintstone

Pink Panther

Spiderman

Road Runner

Wile E. Coyote

Jolly Green Giant

Bugs Bunny

Olive Oyl

Daffy Duck

Donald Duck

Elmer Fudd

Wonder Woman

Batman

Superman

Goofy

Yogi Bear
    George Jetson
    Beavis  
    Butt-head
    Mr. Magoo
    Porky Pig
    Eric Cartman
    Boris Badenov  
    Natasha Fatale
    Rocky
    Bullwinkle

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I'll take Bugs Bunny, please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Funny stuff; FWIW:

1. Roadrunner & Boris & Natasha were already used; no reason they can't be used again. (That goes for Foghorn Leghorn, Peter Griffin & Spongebob too.)
    2. You need to hire a screenwriter, because I'm retired from it. Try Babe, he's good for edgy stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

This is me:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

I prefer to work with my co-star Sherman from now on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

While you're at it, why don't you add :

Yippie, Yappi, Yahooey
    Tennesee Tuxedo
    Col. Bleep
    Simon Bar Sinister
    Magilla Gorilla
    Casper
    Beany & Cecil
    Richochet Rabbit
    Yosemite Sam
    Quick Draw McGraw
    Huckleberry Hound
    SuperCar
    Quagmire & Stewie Griffin from Family Guy
    Sebastien The Crab
    Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy
    Plankton & Patrick from Spongebob Sq Pants
    Stan Smith (American DAD)
    The entire cast of Ugly Americans & South Park

I created a monster.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I will be more than happy to be Archie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

We should totally do a re-do of West Side Story...with a Sox fan and a Yankee fan falling in love..and totally do the whole dance routines...except the gang members can be ninjas and robots.  Or..ninja robots.    Or robot geisha. With guitars and a metal soundtrack...

I saw a really bad preview for a movie where the geisha actually sprouted tank treads and went up the side of a building....(she was a robot)....something to consider.  Even better if we make the CGI really bad on purpose.  If we get the Honorable Lizard to play himself, we may have a shot at a SyFy original movie.

I don't think we have any lady Yankee fans on here so the lead male role will have to go to one of our Yankee friends.  We would just need to fill the leading lady role with one of our Lady Sox Friends.  The rest of us could be robot gang memebers (they don't all need to be ninja/geisha..but I like the robot idea.  I like the robot idea..so that will stay).

Steven...you have created a monster!  Thank you for waking up our creative side!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

YES!  Nice pull on the U-Dawg.  I was going top post a similar pic had you not mind-melded with me and stole my under-thunder.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

This is beavis: He is a hybrid of blue love bird and a red fox...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

How about this guy....

If I was a cartoon...This is def me..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II:
    [QUOTE]We should totally do a re-do of West Side Story...with a Sox fan and a Yankee fan falling in love..and totally do the whole dance routines...except the gang members can be ninjas and robots.  Or..ninja robots.    Or robot geisha. With guitars and a metal soundtrack... I saw a really bad preview for a movie where the geisha actually sprouted tank treads and went up the side of a building....(she was a robot)....something to consider.  Even better if we make the CGI really bad on purpose.  If we get the Honorable Lizard to play himself, we may have a shot at a SyFy original movie. I don't think we have any lady Yankee fans on here so the lead male role will have to go to one of our Yankee friends.  We would just need to fill the leading lady role with one of our Lady Sox Friends.  The rest of us could be robot gang memebers (they don't all need to be ninja/geisha..but I like the robot idea.  I like the robot idea..so that will stay). Steven...you have created a monster!  Thank you for waking up our creative side!
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

Yoshimi, in a pinch, there is no reason why we can't get back to some good old Elizabethan theatrical aesthetic and have boys playing female roles.  I am more than happy to done some make-up, a wig, a kimono, and some tank treads and play a robot geisha, if necessary.  That is, if you don't assay the role yourself.  I could also, though less convicingly, portray a Yankee fan ... but that would be a much more difficult stretch than a lady geisha robot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II : Yoshimi, in a pinch, there is no reason why we can't get back to some good old Elizabethan theatrical aesthetic and have boys playing female roles.  I am more than happy to done some make-up, a wig, a kimono, and some tank treads and play a robot geisha, if necessary.  That is, if you don't assay the role yourself.  I could also, though less convicingly, portray a Yankee fan ... but that would be a much more difficult stretch than a lady geisha robot.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

How about a lady geisha robot that happens to be a Yankee fan?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II : How about a lady geisha robot that happens to be a Yankee fan?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

now THAT is a monster movie.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II : now THAT is a monster movie.

and I smell sequel:  Zillagod vs. Lady Robot Geisha Yankee Fan

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

From Inside The Monster:

Friday, September 18

The Annual Red Sox Rookie Hazing

I have to admit, I love rookie hazing. From wearing tiny pink back packs to forcing foreign players who speak no English to dress up like Dorthy from The Wizzard of Ozz, it just never gets old for me.

The annual ritual appears to be getting more and more creative as the years go by, probably because Dusty is the one thinking of how to embarrass these rookies the most. This year's theme was "The Wizard of Oz.", in addition to Tazarwa as Dorthy, Josh Reddick dressed as Glinda the Good Witch, Dusty Brown could barely fit in his Scarecrow costume, which made it even more funny. Daniel Bard enjoyed his role as the Cowardly Lion...maybe a little too much. Michael Bowden took on the role as the Tin Man. Jed Lowrie was the Wicked Witch of the West. Since Lowrie doesn't have one full year of big league experience, he was forced to dress up again this year, you may remember that last year he was a character from the "High School Musical" series.

I can't imagine the horrible, horrible things Pedey is saying to these guys and making them do. I'm going to do some digging to find out what Dusty was forced to wear/do a few years back when he broke into the bigs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II : YES!  Nice pull on the U-Dawg.  I was going top post a similar pic had you not mind-melded with me and stole my under-thunder.

Tongue out

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]From Inside The Monster: Friday, September 18 The Annual Red Sox Rookie Hazing   I have to admit, I love rookie hazing. From wearing tiny pink back packs to forcing foreign players who speak no English to dress up like Dorthy from The Wizzard of Ozz, it just never gets old for me. The annual ritual appears to be getting more and more creative as the years go by, probably because Dusty is the one thinking of how to embarrass these rookies the most. This year's theme was "The Wizard of Oz.", in addition to Tazarwa as Dorthy, Josh Reddick dressed as Glinda the Good Witch, Dusty Brown could barely fit in his Scarecrow costume, which made it even more funny. Daniel Bard enjoyed his role as the Cowardly Lion...maybe a little too much. Michael Bowden took on the role as the Tin Man. Jed Lowrie was the Wicked Witch of the West. Since Lowrie doesn't have one full year of big league experience, he was forced to dress up again this year, you may remember that last year he was a character from the "High School Musical" series. I can't imagine the horrible, horrible things Pedey is saying to these guys and making them do. I'm going to do some digging to find out what Dusty was forced to wear/do a few years back when he broke into the bigs.
    Posted by fir.eballer58[/QUOTE]

he was a baby I believe FB58..lookin for the pics