Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II

Chamberlain and Hughes.
    Wizard of Oz"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This should be Babe:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

THis is tough. My first pick would be Bugs. If he's taken, then I'm leaning toward Yogi -- sleeping and eating picnic basket foods isn't a bad life.

On the other hand, I'm drawing inspiration from Jessey. So Fred from Scooby Doo wouldn't be bad either. Remember, when they're hunting ghosts or whatever, it's Fred and Daphne who are running off all the time and Daphne is hot. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II:
    In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II : The Yankee sharks should all have a photo of Jeter on their shirts, and a pin striped design
    Posted by nhsteven

I like it!! Been tempted to draw this out...but I don't know what everyone looks like...nor will I ask!! If I do, I'll just do a generic style.  And I'll make all the dudes hot and the girls sexy. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II:
    We should totally do a re-do of West Side Story...with a Sox fan and a Yankee fan falling in love..and totally do the whole dance routines...except the gang members can be ninjas and robots.  Or..ninja robots.    Or robot geisha. With guitars and a metal soundtrack... I saw a really bad preview for a movie where the geisha actually sprouted tank treads and went up the side of a building....(she was a robot)....something to consider.  Even better if we make the CGI really bad on purpose.  If we get the Honorable Lizard to play himself, we may have a shot at a SyFy original movie. I don't think we have any lady Yankee fans on here so the lead male role will have to go to one of our Yankee friends.  We would just need to fill the leading lady role with one of our Lady Sox Friends.  The rest of us could be robot gang memebers (they don't all need to be ninja/geisha..but I like the robot idea.  I like the robot idea..so that will stay). Steven...you have created a monster!  Thank you for waking up our creative side!
    Posted by Yoshimi25

I envision you singing and playing a techno-punk version of "I Feel Pretty" with Kimsaysthis, RedSoxKimmi, and Edith Bunker. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: nhsteven announces sequel:`Some of The Protagonists II : I envision you singing and playing a techno-punk version of "I Feel Pretty" with Kimsaysthis, RedSoxKimmi, and Edith Bunker. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

don't forget, i am going to be in robot-drag as well, so if you need another voice in the chorus for this number ... jes sayin' ...

Sections
Shortcuts