Breaking News: nhsteven anounces new movie: Red Sox: On the front burner's The Final Voyage= Baseball in 2030/Exclusive interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Breaking News: nhs...

AP:
    Academy award winner nhsteven announced today that he is making a new film called Red Sox: On the front burner's The Final Voyage=Baseball in 2030. nhsteven sat down with this reporter for an exclusive interview.
    EB: Can you tell us what this new movie is about?
    nhsteven: We take all of the posters on Red Sox: On the front burner to the year 2030.
    EB: What mode of transportation do you use?
    nhsteven: We go into space like in Star Trek.
    EB: How is baseball played in 2030?
    nhsteven:– I have some ideas.   I believe that, players jerseys, pants and hats will all have some type of advertisement on them. In searching for more revenue, team owners will likely be open to pushing for someing like this. Look for even more advertisements in stadiums. 
    There will be more international play.  I believe there will be a franchise in Mexico City. I can also foresee that a spring training league may be set up in Japan. At the very least, the early regular season games in Japan will likely continue with some added to China as well.
    They'll add a pitch clock. I’m talking about how long it takes the pitcher to throw a pitch after getting it back from the catcher. That’s right, put him on the clock. If you don’t get the pitch off within 45 seconds from having it in your glove, that’s an automatic ball.
    There will be less fan interaction at the stadium. There will be additional security at the gate and more security between players and the fans at the ballpark. There will be higher walls, more space between the stands and field and of course more security staff on the field.
    There will be the billion dollar player.  And tickets will probably be $500 a game.
    There will be a new Fenway Park.
    There will be instant replays and challenges. We’ll see this not just for home runs and foul balls as we do today, but replay will extend to catches and questionable calls on the bases with the opportunity for managers to challenge umpires’ calls.
    EB: Thank you for sitting down with me for this interview.
    nhsteven: Your welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Breaking News: nhsteven anounces new movie: Red Sox: On the front burner's The Final Voyage= Baseball in 2030/Exclusive i...

For more ideas, see the Wussball thread.