Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension

In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension:
    In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension : Agreed. I'll confess I didn't even know Braun was Jewish until recently.
    Posted by LloydDobler

I did not know that Braun was Jewish either.

Lowell, why do you think this is an issue? And why bring up Epstein? Do you think he was run out of town because of this?

Thank E.T. that I am an atheist and don't have to worry about these issues

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension : I did not know that Braun was Jewish either. Lowell, why do you think this is an issue? And why bring up Epstein? Do you think he was run out of town because of this? Thank E.T. that I am an atheist and don't have to worry about these issues
    Posted by jesseyeric

I also have no idea if Epstein is Jewish, by the way. Nor do I care.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

JBay times have changed and everything is a spin off instead of admitting to something and being a man about it, it easier to spin everything off like Braun did. JBay on another note Iamt not comfortable at all withour starting staff how about you. I guesswewill have to see response to "Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension":
    Posted by AL34

I'm comfortable enough AL, as long as Beckett, Lester and Buch stay relatively healthy. The biggest question mark is Bard and if one of the kids can step up. As long as we can keep our head above water, they can pick someone up near or at the deadline, when there will be more and/or better options available

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

You are probably right. A lot of people are putting a lot of faith in Bard being a successful starter, nothing is automatic in the success of this move. I guess the military always taught me to think about the adverse efftects as opposed to the success. I would hate to see this team fail because they were one starting pitcher short. In response to "Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension":
    In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension : I'm comfortable enough AL, as long as Beckett, Lester and Buch stay relatively healthy. The biggest question mark is Bard and if one of the kids can step up. As long as we can keep our head above water, they can pick someone up near or at the deadline, when there will be more and/or better options available Posted by J-BAY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In your case I think that the military overdid it. I can easily see you on the front lines questioning the will and skill of your fellow troops, the logistics of your superiors, the adequacy of your arms and ammunition, and whether the company cooks are washing their hands often enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In your case I think that the military overdid it. I can easily see you on the front lines questioning the will and skill of your fellow troops, the logistics of your superiors, the adequacy of your arms and ammunition, and whether the company cooks are washing their hands often enough.
    Posted by lowelll

Say what??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension : Say what??
    Posted by LloydDobler

Just Pike being Pike, Lloyd. Good to see you back. Hope all is well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension : I'm comfortable enough AL, as long as Beckett, Lester and Buch stay relatively healthy. The biggest question mark is Bard and if one of the kids can step up. As long as we can keep our head above water, they can pick someone up near or at the deadline, when there will be more and/or better options available
    Posted by J-BAY

Hopefully,when Dice-K returns,he'll be able to make some solid contributions to the cause.The way it sounds so far in spring training is that he's ahead of schedule and looking pretty good at this stage. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension : Say what??
    Posted by LloydDobler

AL34, in case you haven't noticed it, is the Debbie Downer or Wet Blanket of the forum. He is never happy unless he is miserable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: Ryan Braun has won his appeal for suspension : Hopefully,when Dice-K returns,he'll be able to make some solid contributions to the cause.The way it sounds so far in spring training is that he's ahead of schedule and looking pretty good at this stage. 
    Posted by mrmojo1120

So they say, mojo. Cherington thinks he may be good to go by the break.

Sections
Shortcuts