1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BREAKING NEWS, Same company that runs the "BIG O's" health care website, now running the BDC board !!!!

Just saying !!   I mean, this board is all messed up today !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS, Same company that runs the

See?  There you go again dragging politics onto this board.  Is it any wonder nobody takes you seriously?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

well, let's think why the affordable health care websites are having problems.

hmmmmm.  could it be?  could it possibly be?  that so many citizens have been waiting for such a thing and have flooded the website?

nah.  that couldn't possibly be it.  no one wants it.  the 2012 election proved that.  oh wait...nevermind.  President Obama won re-election.  my bad.

carry on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

See?  There you go again dragging politics onto this board.  Is it any wonder nobody takes you seriously?

[/QUOTE]Again, the truth bothers you ......  All i said is "that the board is all messed up and it reminds me of whats going on down by the beltway, thats all"  !!!  No one should be happy unless one has figured that they would "follow blindly", enjoy the ride !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

because they want to borrow more money at record pace, you know what the face of corruption is. 

[/QUOTE]

you do understand what the debt ceiling is, right?  the debt is for the bills that congress has already voted on.  and then congress needs to vote to raise the debt ceiling?  it's non-sensical.  debt ceiling has absolutely zero to do with controlling spending.  that needs to come from the budget.  but not from raising the debt ceiling.  not raising the debt ceiling simply makes us welchers and law-breakers.  not paying on debt that congress already voted in as law.  there is absolutely zero need for a debt ceiling.  passing budgets is an entirely different matter.  you want less debt?  try exporting more and importing less.

ok, you can go back to your silly talking points now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Haha...that was actually funny, Bill.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Haha...that was actually funny, Bill.

[/QUOTE]Or SHUCKS, I know !!!!Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When politicians from the elitist Senate and President refuse to allow the natural department by department appropriations bills to be voted on because they want to borrow more money at record pace, you know what the face of corruption is. 

This Board loves the current Senate and President, which explains the lousy Board software workings.

[/QUOTE]

Need I say more?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hmmmmm.  could it be?  could it possibly be?  that so many citizens have been waiting for such a thing and have flooded the website?

nah.  that couldn't possibly be it.  no one wants it.  the 2012 election proved that.  oh wait...nevermind.  President Obama won re-election.  my bad.

carry on.

[/QUOTE]

actually the sites are overloaded with people trying to find out how to become exempt

not raising the debt ceiling simply makes us welchers and law-breakers. 

I wonder how many americans are aware that sen obama voted agaisnt raising the debt ceiling

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

carry on.

[/QUOTE]

actually the sites are overloaded with people trying to find out how to become exempt

I wonder how many americans are aware that sen obama voted agaisnt raising the debt ceiling

[/QUOTE]

I wonder how many Americans are aware that this is a baseball forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

irrelevant.  it doesnt matter if it is a dem, rep, ind, green, tea member voting on it.  i'm not rooting for one side or the 10 others on this.  there should never be a need to raise the debt ceiling as there shouldn't even be one.  the debt is to pay bills that have already passed congress. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hahaha.  good point.  i wonder how many yankee fans realize this is a red sox forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Again, the truth bothers you ......  All i said is "that the board is all messed up and it reminds me of whats going on down by the beltway, thats all"  !!!  No one should be happy unless one has figured that they would "follow blindly", enjoy the ride !!!

[/QUOTE]

And this has what to do with baseball?  If you want to talk politics take it to the politics board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

I didn't start the conversation

why call me out

I'm just doing my job

keeping the board real for the younger members of RSN

hahaha.  good point.  i wonder how many yankee fans realize this is a red sox forum.

spoken from NC slash , the same guy who has 3 political posts on the thread

a thousands of inacurate yankee posts on the board

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just saying !!   I mean, this board is all messed up today !!

[/QUOTE]

Just saying more political BS Bill. Lose that! You guys lost. The Affordable Health Care act is law now. Time for you and those like you to move on.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In the words of R. Zimmerman, everything is broken.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jblazed9. Show jblazed9's posts

Isn't his a baseball forum?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

awwww....still mad cause i called out jetes for being a baby and not moving out of SS position in 2004?  (clue:  that isn't "inaccurate"...it's just what you dont want to believe)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

awwww....still mad cause i called out jetes for being a baby and not moving out of SS position in 2004?  (clue:  that isn't "inaccurate"...it's just what you dont want to believe)

[/QUOTE]

only mad that U lied about it no cred

no comment ?   not surprised

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Bill - real name? or witless protection program.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

no comment ?   not surprised

[/QUOTE]

no comment because it is what you believe.  so be it.  i have no proof to refute your statement.  but am happy there will be some poor kids that will now be able to go to doctors.

Sections
Shortcuts