BREAKING NEWS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

BREAKING NEWS!

Ladies and Gentlemen you heard it here first! My sources tell me that the Florida Marlins have signed Robinson Cano to a 10 year 350 Million Dollar Contract! My sources already tell me that they are already listening to trade offers on him as we speak! The Marlins would like to have him traded before they offically introduce him to the media! Supposedly they are Willing to trade Cano, Salty, Stanton, the 10 actual fans that the Marlins have, and a Authentic Chris Bosh Jersey in a package! The Dodgers, Rangers, and Blue Jays are all said to be interested. The Cleveland Indians are also interested but only if they are willing to swap out the Chris Bosh Jersey for a Lebron James one. Stay tuned for the latest!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ladies and Gentlemen you heard it here first! My sources tell me that the Florida Marlins have signed Robinson Cano to a 10 year 350 Million Dollar Contract! My sources already tell me that they are already listening to trade offers on him as we speak! The Marlins would like to have him traded before they offically introduce him to the media! Supposedly they are Willing to trade Cano, Salty, Stanton, the 10 actual fans that the Marlins have, and a Authentic Chris Bosh Jersey in a package! The Dodgers, Rangers, and Blue Jays are all said to be interested. The Cleveland Indians are also interested but only if they are willing to swap out the Chris Bosh Jersey for a Lebron James one. Stay tuned for the latest!

[/QUOTE]As MOM would say ............... "SON, WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR VIVID IMAGINEATION FROM" ?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]As MOM would say ............... "SON, WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR VIVID IMAGINEATION FROM" ?????

[/QUOTE]

Bill do you think the sox should sign Beltran. He's a pretty good fit IMO. If they don't sign napoli move nava/ carp to First . Then Beltran to play left. The player I like is choo but know that's not happening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill do you think the sox should sign Beltran. He's a pretty good fit IMO. If they don't sign napoli move nava/ carp to First . Then Beltran to play left. The player I like is choo but know that's not happening.

[/QUOTE]

Really slows down that OF!  I don't like it!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]If he is healthy, 2years in LF/DH would work !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

BREAKING NEWS: my SOURCES tell me that the Sox and the Marlins already have agreed on Stanton trade but they are keeping it secret until they break the news on Cano first.  Sox are sending Dempster, Peavy and Nava and acquire Stanton and $10M from the Marlins.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BREAKING NEWS: my SOURCES tell me that the Sox and the Marlins already have agreed on Stanton trade but they are keeping it secret until they break the news on Cano first.  Sox are sending Dempster, Peavy and Nava and acquire Stanton and $10M from the Marlins.  

[/QUOTE]Really ??????   Did that come from the "HEALTHCARE.GOV" web site ????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Everyone is entitled to a Stanton in their outfield. If you like your young prospects, you can keep your your young prospects. Period.

Sections
Shortcuts