2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Brentz injured in gun accident

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2013/02/09/bryce-brentz-suffered-injury-in-gun-accident/

I hae no problem with people owning guns, but if you wind up shooting yourself, like the guy on the NYG's, it is entirely possible that you aren't among those that should own a gun.

Yeah, cleaning a loaded gun isnt the smartest thing. Although he seemed somewhat secretive about something. kinda like he wasnt telling the whole story.

Ive always said he has a lot of BB smarts, apparently not a ton of common sense...

fortunately for most pro athletes they are paid based on their physical skills. if they were renumerated for their intelligence, they'd be drawing minimum wage.

Perhaps, but I challenge you to memorize the 75 plays in a defensive handbook in FB, and then be able to recognize the 75 or so offensive sets by the opposing team.  I get confused when they explain in a play I just saw.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2013/02/09/bryce-brentz-suffered-injury-in-gun-accident/

I hae no problem with people owning guns, but if you wind up shooting yourself, like the guy on the NYG's, it is entirely possible that you aren't among those that should own a gun.

Pretty stupid to be cleaning a loaded weapon. There has to be more to this, either that or the guy is a complete ignoramous..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

i have no problem with people shooting themselves accidentally with their own guns. it's when they shoot other people accidentally is where i have a problem. (i also have a big problem when moronic parents leave their guns where their kids can get access, and then the kids either shoot themselves or another kid.)

dick(weed) cheney, an example of accidentally shooting someone else.

Unfair criticism! !!

That guy apologized for getting shot!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

2-I think for myself a whole lot better than you do.

In fact,, Joe, your comment "probably shouldn't own" is an arrogant attempt to think for others. You don't think for yourself, Joe, you are a drone and have never been anything but a popularity pod.

I love this one by softy. First he scolds Joe for making an "arrogant attempt to think for others", then he quickly follows it up making an attempt to think for Joe by saying, "You don't think for yourself, Joe, you are a drone and have never been anything but a popularity pod.  "

Classic.

There is not a poster on this board who does more "arrogant attempts at thinking for others" than softy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to levasseujj's comment:

So I take it that everyone here who is calling Brentz a dumba$$ has NEVER done anything stupid in their life...even when they were a young 20something who thinks he is invincible like all of us used to think when we were that age?  People make mistakes and young people make a lot of mistakes....if you can honestly say that you haven't then you probably lived a very boring life.  Cut the kid some slack.

There's dumb, and then there's cleaning your weapon with a round in the chamber. That's beyond dumb. I've done plenty of stupid things in my life, but I've never tried to clean a gun with a round in the chamber. On the plus side I think Brentz has earned his Red Sox nickname, "Bullet" Bryce Brentz. (Apologies to Bobby Sprowl)

Sections
Shortcuts