Brentz making strides already in his first spring training game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Brentz making strides already in his first spring training game.

Bryce Brentz just launched his first big league camp HR in his 2nd AB against the O's reliever Luis Ayala.  We will soon have numerous threads about Brentz' replacing Ortiz in the lineup as DH.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Brentz making strides already in his first spring training game.

HOF .........  SOOOOON  !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Good stuff.  Keep it up Bryce.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

Bryce Brentz just launched his first big league camp HR in his 2nd AB against the O's reliever Luis Ayala.  We will soon have numerous threads about Brentz' replacing Ortiz in the lineup as DH.  

As DAD would say..........   "Son, how ya going to keep him down on the farm" ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

As DAD would say..........   "Son, how ya going to keep him down on the farm" ???

he shot himself.... seems pretty simple to me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

True, but that was Cherrington's fault.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

too harsh.. they just took him out of the game after that HR giving him only 2 ABs..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

No, Cherrington's fault was 150 million for last place in 2012. Your sarcasm isn't even remotely persuasive.

The terrible economy and massive infaltion (gas and groceries and high unemployment and unspeakable deficits and debt increase) is Obama's failure and fault.

It's not Obama's fault that his social golfing partner uses women like drinking beer.

Um, ok.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

No, Cherrington's fault was 150 million for last place in 2012. Your sarcasm isn't even remotely persuasive.

The terrible economy and massive infaltion (gas and groceries and high unemployment and unspeakable deficits and debt increase) is Obama's failure and fault.

It's not Obama's fault that his social golfing partner uses women like drinking beer.

Um, ok.

don't you just love it when he goes off on a political tangent rant???? what it look like space? nice out your way today? kinda chilly here in the heart of sox nation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

Um, ok.

don't you just love it when he goes off on a political tangent rant???? what it look like space? nice out your way today? kinda chilly here in the heart of sox nation.

hammah, i'm chilled to the bone out here today too.  Only reaching 70 today!  ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

Um, ok.

hammah, i'm chilled to the bone out here today too.  Only reaching 70 today!  ;)

SOFTY would make a good DESTROYER SAILOR !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

True, but that was Cherrington's fault.

It was Beckett's fault.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm curious about Brentz.  I love the power, but I'm not 100% convinced.  A lot of scouts think his hit tool is weak, and his strike outs will be high.  I can live with that if he can provide a good arm and some pop.  I suspect we will see him at some point this year...but not as soon as JBJ.  Brentz will likely be of end of season call up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

speaking of that, how would you like to live in the apartment below brentz?

about as much as i would like to live in the apartment above Brentz LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I hope his bat is as fast as his gun !!!

Sections
Shortcuts