Brian Cashman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

Re: Brian Cashman

In Response to Re: Brian Cashman:
    [QUOTE]Hey Zac does anyone have an idea what pike is talking about I have no idea who Kim is but I usually ignore him/her. I'm selective with whom I respond, some posters need to be ignored. You and your fellow yanks fans are always welcomed to post here, you know that.  Some of my favorite posters are yank fans. I enjoyed reading through this thread, some good insights into how yank fans feel about the man. Of course I would like him to make all bad moves but that's just my opinion
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]
    ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE FELLOW YANKEES FAN ON HERE

WE MST STAY STRONG

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE FELLOW YANKEES FAN ON HERE WE MST STAY STRONG
    Posted by 26RINGSANDCOUTING[/QUOTE]

She's a sox fan. Is that you pike? Nobody is as dumb as this character pretends to be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Is that you pike? Nobody is as dumb as this character pretends to be.                     

same m o with this pikette

can-you-dig-it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : Obsessed much?  Once again, you started, and I responded. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. Even Pike knows that. Many want to see me gone? Can you list those posters? P.S. You think I'm going to listen to you? Guess again. However, I'll help you out a little; you're now on IGNORE.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

You can add me to the list that would like to see you gone. This is not an MLB site nor is it a NY Yankee site. Move along down the road.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : You can add me to the list that would like to see you gone. This is not an MLB site nor is it a NY Yankee site. Move along down the road.
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Gosh, I'm hurt, that makes a whole 2 confirmed against me, as opposed to many that are glad I'm here. IGNORE time again. No reason for me to waste my time with skewed cranks that dwell on garbage laced topics.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : I love when you say that now. I doubt there's a single poster left who believes I'm Pike. All you look like is a desperate person trying to get rid of another poster because you don't like their posts. Just like you tried to label another Sox fan the other night. Here's to hoping you get old here real fast before you're able to "label" any other posters you don't want here. And, if you don't, there's always me.  Here's a poll:  Kim or Zac, who lasts longest?  Of course, I mean this time since you've already ran me off the board last season. One of my biggest regrets here that I LET you do that. What are the odds I let you do that again? Btw, who was the "everyone" in your posts?  Since no discussions were on the board, where were they?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Zac was here long before you.  Hopefully he'll be here long after you're gone.  And he's right, you're boring.  There's nothing worse than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

thanks & good luck with that LS350

i'm sure you will get a response

I'm just not sure we will be able to understand it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

"Gosh, I'm hurt, that makes a whole 2 confirmed against me, as opposed to many that are glad I'm here. IGNORE time again. No reason for me to waste my time with skewed cranks that dwell on garbage laced topics."

Right, Steven, so leave Boston.com.

The guy has to go.  He tarninshes the whole Yankee / Red Sox truce here.  He doesn't understand you cannot attack an individual person in a discussion.  He has anger issues, I am sure, and that is fine.  As long as he keeps it to baseball I have no problem.  But he doesn't. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

zac, why do you talk about me to me  like that.  I half never said a word about  you.  I am a loyal sox fan on a loyal sox board, what is wrong with this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

there's a pretty good mix of opins on the guy

just like

is it the GM's fault ?  the mgrs fault ?

or the players fault when one doesn't preform ?

I was never a big fan

less of a fan after the torre mess
     I think most of the blame should be on the players.  Granted the GM should do his homework when signing players and the manager should manage but it's the players who are out there between the lines. 

I liked and respected Torre, he deserved better. Then to add insult to injury Torre had to deal with Manny.Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I've reported your post. Another tactic of yours besides using "everyone" is putting up graphics to slam a poster. I guess we'll find out if it's OK for you to do that here or not.

OK, the verdict is in. Yankee fans, you're free to go crazy with mocking pics of Sox fans on a Sox board. Have at it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : Zac was here long before you.  Hopefully he'll be here long after you're gone.  And he's right, you're boring.  There's nothing worse than that.
    Posted by LS350[/QUOTE]

The lobster always shows up to support the Yankee fans. Could there be a more obvious alias? I'd say, time to change your avatar. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Zac does anyone have an idea what pike is talking about I have no idea who Kim is but I usually ignore him/her. I'm selective with whom I respond, some posters need to be ignored. You and your fellow yanks fans are always welcomed to post here, you know that.  Some of my favorite posters are yank fans. I enjoyed reading through this thread, some good insights into how yank fans feel about the man. Of course I would like him to make all bad moves but that's just my opinion
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

And I'm glad you use the Red Sox forum to talk to all your Yankee pals, even when you have another board to talk to them on. After all, that's what it's here for.

Btw...I loved the him/her part of your post. Outstanding.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : She's a sox fan. Is that you pike? Nobody is as dumb as this character pretends to be.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

"MikeNagy" as loyal as the lobster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Is that you pike? Nobody is as dumb as this character pretends to be.                      same m o with this pikette can-you-dig-it
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Zac, always full of conspiracy theories about Sox fans. Hardly gets a mention here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : OK, the verdict is in. Yankee fans, you're free to go crazy with mocking pics of Sox fans on a Sox board. Have at it!
    Posted by kimsaysthis

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

When you think about it, all pinstripeZac has to do is NOT talk in haiku and talk like a normal grown man for an alias to never be identified as him. I'm guessing he already knows that, and that explains the haiku.

Afterall, he posts on other boards as a Sox fan, and he is absolutely 100% invested in this forum, and spends a good amount of his time here. 

Who is "most likely to succeed" as an alias on the forum? lol

Btw, nice new pic, Zac. Well done. It's probably better when you don't talk anyway.

Edit: Zac has 643 posts in four months on a rival team's forum. Mind-boggling. And that's just under his "haiku" name.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Afterall, he posts on other boards as a Sox fan,

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : "MikeNagy" as loyal as the lobster.

I think Zac's photo is a pretty good likeness. It fits your mentality. He doesn't need defending, anyone who has been around for a while knows who he is. Isn't it a little troubling you seem to be the only one who has a problem with him?

It's kind of funny that you see conspiracies everywhere, but are willing to take the Smiley-Beni character at face value. Do you really think he is some idealistic youngster who is a "true red sox fan" and that shirtless kid is really a picture of him? That could be a picture of one of Pike's grandkids for all any of us know. I think BDC knows a little bit more than we do about it.

BDC has been cutting you a lot of slack with your running around the board attacking other posters, who don't fit your idea of what "real sox fans" should say. jsykidc, This is not your private baseball forum.

You are not a baseball fan, you are just a cheerleader:

Go to fullsize image

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Pictures of children with bruises who are crying.

Come on, Zac.  Not funny this time.  You have a great sense of humor, this was not showing it.   Peace.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe----. Show --The-Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Cashman : I think Zac's photo is a pretty good likeness. It fits your mentality. He doesn't need defending, anyone who has been around for a while knows who he is. Isn't it a little troubling you seem to be the only one who has a problem with him? It's kind of funny that you see conspiracies everywhere, but are willing to take the Smiley-Beni character at face value. Do you really think he is some idealistic youngster who is a "true red sox fan" and that shirtless kid is really a picture of him? That could be a picture of one of Pike's grandkids for all any of us know. I think BDC knows a little bit more than we do about it. BDC has been cutting you a lot of slack with your running around the board attacking other posters, who don't fit your idea of what "real sox fans" should say. jsykidc, This is not your private baseball forum. You are not a baseball fan, you are just a cheerleader:

Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

But I doubt that pike/kimsaysthis is that good looking.

Sections
Shortcuts