Bring Up Bogaerts Now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Bring Up Bogaerts Now

All of the press is calling for it (Cafardo, Finn, Kaufman, Tomase) and so are the fans. Does our first place Red Sox deserve to keep trotting out Holt and Snyder? No.  

He can't be worse. 

Bring him up for tomorrow's game. 

I have to believe we will all be in agreement on this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

Re: Bring Up Bogaerts Now

In response to ADG's comment:

All of the press is calling for it (Cafardo, Finn, Kaufman, Tomase) and so are the fans. Does our first place Red Sox deserve to keep trotting out Holt and Snyder? No.  

He can't be worse. 

100% accurate... The third base stooges dont belong in major league!...either Xander or MiddleB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I have to think the Sox woul prefer Middlebrooks if he can get his act together.  That way that can delay starting Bogaerts' sevice clock...

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Notin--knowing how generous the Sox management is about extending players. I would say Service Time is not of primay concern--if he's as good as advertised he will be good and probably signed to a Longoria type extension early on during next season, maybe later.

I do think they would like to have WMB back for the KC series  to replace Snyder who I think will be DFA today. He's a nice extra player but he's not a Red Sox nice extra player. Holt to me  is a nice extra player and they need him as their Super Sub.

I don't think Xander will be up for a couple of more weeks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Dejavu?  This is how Middy came up last season.  Not that I want to see Boggy.  As long as we don't have to see Holt and Snyder at 3B in the same game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Bogarts should be eased into the lineup, there is no rush.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The team is in 1st place no need to rush him. Although I think the it would be best to bring him up on a road trip.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

He can't be worse. 

If Cafardo and Tomase are calling for it, I'm in favor of leaving him right where he is until Sept.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

Agree to a certain extend... If no Xander before Sept because of some weird,  stubborn development program, put WM in KC today.. Get rid of the bush stooges playing third...to win precariously a series from the worst team in BB should be a ringing warning... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

He can't be worse. 

Southpaw777 & Bill-806 will be having lunch today with BEN C.  We will be laying out our demands as well as the "why fors" of the demands.......  Ben, being a good baseball man on par with Southpaw777 & Bill-806 will agree to this vital move !!!!  This move will prove to be the move that puts the Sox "over the top" and into the 2013 W S  ........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

He can't be worse. 

Great idea....I say all Ben should do is listen to the press and the fans to make all decisions!  This way Pedroia would have never been allowed to play....Ortiz would never have gotten extended, A-Gon should never have gotten traded, the Sox would only hire tough managers as opposed to player managers like Farrell, Drew should NEVER have been signed as the SS, Victorino is washed up, etc.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

How come I got a feeling Sox put in a claim for Mark DeRosa. Great Post-Season numbers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I think WMB will be called up today.