Bruins thread, and I don't care if it's on the Sox front burner.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Bruins thread, and I don't care if it's on the Sox front burner.

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

[QUOTE]

This was one of my favorite parts of the game.....

http://i.minus.com/ibvOeOLogSZJ3Y.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibvOeOLogSZJ3Y.gif

That was the one right after the Penguins made it 3-1, right? Totally abused Cooke.

[/QUOTE]

That goal made it 4-1. He got it with just nine seconds left in the first period.

[/QUOTE]

Right,  that's  what I said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Amen Ms., who is rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters. Twenty-eight seconds in, they score  ... and they keep scoring!!! I loved when the Penguins made it 3-1, and the crowd got into it, and Marchand answers within a half-minute to make it 4-1. As if to say, sorry Mario,  not your night!

Also agree on the left and right ... to quote a wise man, "Neither party is mine, not the (donkey)  or the elephant."

PS: Can you believe BDC bans the synonym for donkey that begins with "jack...?"

Even better......  was how Marchand responded after the goal by the P's....  He's semi - 'squaring off' with Cook? Glances over his shoulder & sees a play developing.........  B LINES it down the left wing on a dead sprint skate......  Get's the pass......  BEAUTIFUL SHOT.....  SCORES!!!! 

That play defines the reason the B's are killing the P's (the 'better team' I might add??)  The more the B's can take the P's out of their game by subtly getting under their skin & casually provoking the P's into keeping their minds on a 'bruising' contest, rather than playing hockey, the better chance the B's have of taking this series.

Marchand, as all the B's have been doing, hardly backs down from a scuffle.....  BUT!!!!!  He keeps his head in the game while doing so!  Breaks it off & jumps back in the play!  This has happened time & time again.  Lucic almost comes to blows last night, but at the last second, you could actually see the switch flip.  He cuts it OFF & gets back to HOCKEY!

There WAS little doubt in my mind that the P's WERE the more skilled team (at least the team with the best skaters, passers, & scorers), BUT NOW.........  I'm not so sure?!?!

Could this be 70 & 72 all over again???  

I believe!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

One thing is for sure.... it is a great time to be a Boston sports fan.

Do we live in a great city or what?

Some posters might object to a Bruin Post on a Sox Forum.

I would assume that most Sox fans are other Boston team fans as am I. And "yes", there is a separate board for the Bruins.  But frankly I don't find much excitement in reading about what the Celtics are going to do with KG & PP. And Celtics were down 3-0 to Knicks & won 2 in a row and had they come back, I wouldn't have objected to a happy fan's post here.

But what the Bruins did, in my opinion, in the last game against the Rangers down 4-1 in the 3rd period, a NY team UGH!!!,  is almost tantamount to the 2004 Sox idiots comeback vs hated Yankees.  And the momentum has carried OVAH !!!

The Sox are hot and the Bruins even more so and I'm happy to read Bruin comments from Sox fans here. When I send emails not of interest some recipients complain & I say "hit the delete key immediately" so don't even link on when you see Bruins in the heading.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

What a freakin game. When the Bruins play like that we've all witnessed what they can do. They played a near perfect game last night. 

6-1....they score 28 seconds into the game, they were on fire from there out. First part of the mission complete....they got in Pittsburgh's head. Now onto the second part....wins at home.

LETS GO BRUINS!!! LETS GO BRUINS!!!

Two games are good. Lets hope it continues.. If not..............Will you come back on here even if you don't crare if it's on the sox front burner and tell us all what you just witnessed?? Please keep us posted. Thanks...From the sox front burner guys.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I think this deserves a bump up!  

Three down, one to go. 

Double over time, and a pass from the little ball of hate to Bergeron wins the game. That was a hockey game! Back and forth, it was anyone's game.

They'll be many sleepy heads this morning, the game ended after midnight! 

Game four Friday night at the Gahhhden.

I couldn't hang in there for the whole game, but it was a great game to watch.

Rask was phenomenal!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Three down, one to go. 

Double over time, and a pass from the little ball of hate to Bergeron wins the game. That was a hockey game! Back and forth, it was anyone's game.

Rask was phenomenal!!

One of the best games I've seen in while. I threw in the gold towel after the first overtime, but woke up in time to check the score and see the winning goal. Rask was tremendous. 53 shots, blocked 52

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Two games are good. Lets hope it continues.. If not..............Will you come back on here even if you don't crare if it's on the sox front burner and tell us all what you just witnessed?? Please keep us posted. Thanks...From the sox front burner guys.....

Don't know about the Ms., but I am! Awesome game last night. Rask was  unbelievable. Campbell playing with a broken leg. Just unbelievable. And I, too, don't care if this is the Red Sox board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Three down, one to go. 

Rask was phenomenal!!

One of the best games I've seen in while. I threw in the gold towel after the first overtime, but woke up in time to check the score and see the winning goal. Rask was tremendous. 53 shots, blocked 52

I agree JBay. One of the best games EVER. I am not sure I would feel that way if the Bruins had lost, but they didn't. Why didn't they blow the whistle when it was clear that Campbell was seriously hurt? They should have. He could have been more severely injured since they let play continue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

One thing is for sure.... it is a great time to be a Boston sports fan.

Do we live in a great city or what?

Some posters might object to a Bruin Post on a Sox Forum.

I would assume that most Sox fans are other Boston team fans as am I. And "yes", there is a separate board for the Bruins.  But frankly I don't find much excitement in reading about what the Celtics are going to do with KG & PP. And Celtics were down 3-0 to Knicks & won 2 in a row and had they come back, I wouldn't have objected to a happy fan's post here.

But what the Bruins did, in my opinion, in the last game against the Rangers down 4-1 in the 3rd period, a NY team UGH!!!,  is almost tantamount to the 2004 Sox idiots comeback vs hated Yankees.  And the momentum has carried OVAH !!!

The Sox are hot and the Bruins even more so and I'm happy to read Bruin comments from Sox fans here. When I send emails not of interest some recipients complain & I say "hit the delete key immediately" so don't even link on when you see Bruins in the heading.

You're confusing the Ranger Series with Toronto. Regardless, a comeback like that is what fuels Championships.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

in the words of The Rock...the Pens are gettin' their candy azzes kicked!!.. 

" He's not going to Michigan, "he's going to Cooperstown"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I am looking forward to the game tonight. I am nervous about Campbell being out...I will admit that...but I am hoping the B's channel that passion and send the Penguins packing.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

SCORE!!!!!!!  1-0 14 minutes to go in the 3rd

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

BRUINS SWEEP of the Penquins, first time in 35 years!!!!!

Eastern conference champs!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I am so jacked!!!!!! Maybe I'll feel sleepy around 3 a.m.!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

No one is going to beat this team if they play like this. The Pens were averaging over four goals a game-and got two in four games against the Bruins. Great game; great series. On to the finals!

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The final two minutes were absolutely riveting.  Pittsburgh put on a furious attack , but the Bruins were able to turn back every attempt.  Great stuff.

Stabbed by Foulke.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Boston Bruins left wing Brad Marchand (63), right wing Nathan Horton, second from left, and defenceman Torey Krug (47) celebrate a goal by defenceman Adam McQuaid (54) during the third period of Game 4 in the Eastern Conference finals of the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs against the Pittsburgh Penguins, in Boston on Friday, June 7, 2013. (Elise Amendola/AP)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

To think how it was all but over against Toronto.

Sections
Shortcuts