bryce harper = big papi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

bryce harper = big papi

I guess the young kid is learning how to be a punk from no less then big sloppy himself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: bryce harper = big papi

so that's the best you can do after a night when your team lost eh babe? call out papi cause he flipped his bat? If that makes papi a punk then I guess that he must pale in comparison to A-fraud as far as being a punk is concerned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Arod looks into the dugout begging for a friend when he hits a big HR.  Last night, he stands near the manager and acts like he is informing the baserunners that it is a 3-2 count with 2 outs and they should run.  What a team player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi:
    In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : So stating the truth is being a d*b*g in your book? Seems alot of members of the red flops nation were pretty quick to jump all over bryce for his antics but when one of their own does it it's ok. Take off your sawx colored glasses much?
    Posted by --The--Babe---

So you personally saw and heard the millions of red sox fans jump all over Bryce harper?  or was it just several.....on this forumn???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

so that's the best you can do after a night when your team lost eh babe? call out papi cause he flipped his bat? If that makes papi a punk then I guess that he must pale in comparison to A-fraud as far as being a punk is concerned.

Posted by Hammah29r2

Bottom line is alot of the rfn were quick to call out harper but then they think it's ok when papi does it. And Arod is a punk, but that doesn't make papi any less of one.

But hat's off to your team, they beat us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : So you personally saw and heard the millions of red sox fans jump all over Bryce harper?  or was it just several.....on this forumn???

Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh

Who said millions?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : Bottom line is alot of the rfn were quick to call out harper but then they think it's ok when papi does it. And Arod is a punk, but that doesn't make papi any less of one. But hat's off to your team, they beat us.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

oh I wouldn't say that babe. I can think of atleast ten examples of a-rod being a punk compared to papi flipping his bat last nite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I think I must have missed the part where Big Papi blew a kiss at the pitcher.

Babe = Smiley

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : oh I wouldn't say that babe. I can think of atleast ten examples of a-rod being a punk compared to papi flipping his bat last nite.

Posted by Hammah29r2

Of course you wouldn't say that. You are part of the rfn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I didn't care for the bat flip by Ortiz,I thought it was uncalled for.But in no way is it as disrespectful as blowing kisses at the opposing pitcher

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Flipping your bat =/= blowing a kiss to the pitcher.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

yup! you betcher azz I am. always was and always will be. you and I can agree to disagree on stuff man but one thing is for sure. you can never look at me and call me a "fair wheather fan" babe. good,bad or indifferent I will always back my ballteam no matter what has gone on. papi might have gotten caught up in the moment last nite when he flipped his bat but putting him in the same sentence with bryce harper is beyound absurd. that kid has alot to learn and he;s in for a rude awakening when he finally gets to the bigs if he does get there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

yup! you betcher azz I am. always was and always will be. you and I can agree to disagree on stuff man but one thing is for sure. you can never look at me and call me a "fair wheather fan" babe. good,bad or indifferent I will always back my ballteam no matter what has gone on. papi might have gotten caught up in the moment last nite when he flipped his bat but putting him in the same sentence with bryce harper is beyound absurd. that kid has alot to learn and he;s in for a rude awakening when he finally gets to the bigs if he does get there.

Posted by Hammah29r2

The kid may have alot to learn but one would have thought that papi would have learned by now. Then to boast that it was "papi style" is even worse.

I never thought of you as a fair weather fan. But it wouldn't make you less of a fan to admit when one of your players is in the wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

don't even play that "well I didn't say this I said that" game.  OK whoopdy do you didin't say millions, you said "many members of red sox nation"  so considering there are millions of fans one would have to assume you meant many when you have only really witness the opinion of few. 

that was the point

get it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Posted by Hammah29r2

babe is just frustrated because:

A) The Yankees lost

B) The Yankees don't have the stones to to retaliate after the Tex plunking, oh, excuse me,.. "beaning".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I didn't care for the bat flip by Ortiz,I thought it was uncalled for.But in no way is it as disrespectful as blowing kisses at the opposing pitcher
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Totally agree with both parts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

don't even play that "well I didn't say this I said that" game.  OK whoopdy do you didin't say millions, you said "many members of red sox nation"  so considering there are millions of fans one would have to assume you meant many when you have only really witness the opinion of few.  that was the point get it. 

Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh

You are the one playing the game. You know fully well what I meant. Maybe you need to heed your own advice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

lol I know EXACTLY  what you meant thats the thing.  You like to come in here and stir up trouble, and there is no proving you wrong no matter what type of rational, logic, or stats contradict your rants. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : Bottom line is alot of the rfn were quick to call out harper but then they think it's ok when papi does it. And Arod is a punk, but that doesn't make papi any less of one. But hat's off to your team, they beat us.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

When did Ortiz blow a kiss to the pitcher? I must have missed that part.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : When did Ortiz blow a kiss to the pitcher? I must have missed that part.

Posted by niz-58

well, nizwit, there's a lot of things you miss.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : well, nizwit, there's a lot of things you miss.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Question too tough for you, Skippy?

You're the one that said Bryce and Ortiz did the same thing. Change your mind already?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Papi flipped the bat because Noesi threw at Papi's knees the pitch before.  I'm sure, in the moment, Papi saw that as a payback for Tex.  Was it out of bounds?  Perhaps.  But the flip was in response to that, and far from blowing a kiss to the pitcher.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : Question too tough for you, Skippy? You're the one that said Bryce and Ortiz did the same thing. Change your mind already?

Posted by niz-58

Never said they did the same thing. They both did different things that both showed they have little to no class. At least bryce can play the immaturity card, what's big sloppy's excuse?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi : Never said they did the same thing. They both did different things that both showed they have little to no class. At least bryce can play the immaturity card, what's big sloppy's excuse?
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Papi's excuse is that the pitch before, intentional or not, was right to Papi's knees.  No doubt he was pizzed because he saw this as Tex payback.  So, a little extra mustard on the dinger.  No big deal.  You are reaching.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: bryce harper = big papi :  Papi's excuse is that the pitch before, intentional or not, was right to Papi's knees.  No doubt he was pizzed because he saw this as Tex payback.  So, a little extra mustard on the dinger.  No big deal.  You are reaching.

Posted by SpacemanEephus

It's not a reach at all. He was trying to show the kid up, plain and simple. He made no mention of the inside pitch in his post game comments, just said that his bat flip was "papi style". The only one who seems to think anything of the inside pitch is you.

Sections
Shortcuts