Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR:
    In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : Of course...

Posted by niz-58

Believe what you want but I am never a fan of a pompous a hole. And papi showed his true colors last night. Especially when he refers to himself in the third person.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : Believe what you want but I am never a fan of a pompous a hole. And papi showed his true colors last night. Especially when he refers to himself in the third person.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

True colors?  Was that the first bat flip you have ever seen?  Has any Yankee you like ever done the bat flip?  Papi can go third person all he wants...as long as he continues to pound the Yanks.  You are grasping at straws, Babe.  If the Yanks don't like it, police it on the field.  he came up again and your boys did nothing.  Papi grounded out weakly a couple of times on pitches he thought he should hit.  He was looking for that pitch in that spot and did not miss. If his reaction bothered you, have your team give him some chin music.  If they don't, then move on and live with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

not excusing what he did(kinda bush imo) but maybe the pitcher said something...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : True colors?  Was that the first bat flip you have ever seen?  Has any Yankee you like ever done the bat flip?  Papi can go third person all he wants...as long as he continues to pound the Yanks.  You are grasping at straws, Babe.  If the Yanks don't like it, police it on the field.  he came up again and your boys did nothing.  Papi grounded out weakly a couple of times on pitches he thought he should hit.  He was looking for that pitch in that spot and did not miss. If his reaction bothered you, have your team give him some chin music.  If they don't, then move on and live with it.

Posted by jimdavis

I hope there is retribution. For both the bat flip and the beanball on Tex.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : I hope there is retribution. For both the bat flip and the beanball on Tex.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

If Lester was trying to "bean" Tex by hitting him in the knee, it would mean Tex probably had his head crammed where the sun don't shine.

Pitchers always throw at guys legs when they want to really hurt them.
    The Yankees lost. Stop whining.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : I hope there is retribution. For both the bat flip and the beanball on Tex.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Waaahhhh.  Call the Wambulance on Babe.  Beanball?  A cutter at the knees from a lefty pitcher to a righty hitter is now framed as a beanball.  You are the whiner-in-chief.  If you think that Lester wanted to hit Tex in that situation, maybe you need to take off the Yankee colored glasses.  Look, the Yanks will be fine and the teams will be battling all year.  There is no need to conjure up stuff that doesn't exist.  You come off as a tool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : Waaahhhh.  Call the Wambulance on Babe.  Beanball?  A cutter at the knees from a lefty pitcher to a righty hitter is now framed as a beanball.  You are the whiner-in-chief.  If you think that Lester wanted to hit Tex in that situation, maybe you need to take off the Yankee colored glasses.  Look, the Yanks will be fine and the teams will be battling all year.  There is no need to conjure up stuff that doesn't exist.  You come off as a tool.

Posted by jimdavis

Stuff that doesn't exist? So you think it's just a coincidence that over the last 15 years the sawx pitchers have beaned Yankee batters at around a 2 to 1 ratio?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : Stuff that doesn't exist? So you think it's just a coincidence that over the last 15 years the sawx pitchers have beaned Yankee batters at around a 2 to 1 ratio?
    Posted by --The--Babe---

As long as the Yankees are too gutless to do anything about it, you'll just have to live with it. The Yankees seem content to do so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : As long as the Yankees are too gutless to do anything about it, you'll just have to live with it. The Yankees seem content to do so.

Posted by niz-58

Or maybe they are waiting for someone othe than Freddy "82MPH fastball" garcia to do it. Girardi said he wasn't happy with it and he has been known to get even, unlike Torre before him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

jete says "kind of bush, imo".

wow! finally, an unpatronizing post by the jete.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : Or maybe they are waiting for someone othe than Freddy "82MPH fastball" garcia to do it. Girardi said he wasn't happy with it and he has been known to get even, unlike Torre before him.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Waiting 15 years? LOL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

hey niz, we don't normally get along, but the line "tex probably had his head crammed where the sun don't shine" to explain baby's idea of a beaning is a classic come-back. high 5!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

i could tell girardi was unhappy about it; he was scratching his head more than normal.
    i wonder if the genius was unhappy about LOSING?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

hey niz, we don't normally get along, but the line "tex probably had his head crammed where the sun don't shine" to explain baby's idea of a beaning is a classic come-back. high 5!
    Posted by --the--yazzer

Glad you liked it. 
    Back at ya.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

looks like the pitcher said something to him first so..........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Im not defending him, but, he got hit the night before, got his revenge and was sending a signal by watching the HR before trotting the bases. Obviously the pitcher said something to him and he responded. He already has a target on his back being the phenom that he is! If he does not standup now and let a class "A" pitcher have whats coming to him, then imagine what will happen when he has to face that Phillie's staff of mature pitchers that have seen it all. They will eat him alive if they think they can bully him.

That said good luck to him!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : Stuff that doesn't exist? So you think it's just a coincidence that over the last 15 years the sawx pitchers have beaned Yankee batters at around a 2 to 1 ratio?
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Move the goalposts much?  I'm talking about last night.  If you think Lester was trying to hit Tex in that situation, you are more clueless than I already think you are.  If this is all your bid for attention, that's cool.  To whine about who gets hit and how much is a waste of time.  If I want Youk to stop getting hit, I'll tell him to stop diving out over the plate.  If you wanted to cut down the 2:1 ratio, you should have told Jeter the same thing.  And if you tell me that he doesn't dive or his hands are not routinely in the strike zone, you are a liar on top of it all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

no question; jeter and youk hang over the plate.
    if bob gibson or don drysdale were pitching, both youk and jeter would be dead.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hopefully with Tex back in the lineup tonight the posturing can stop and the Yanks can go out and win a damn game..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

hopefully with Tex back in the lineup tonight the posturing can stop and the Yanks can go out and win a damn game..
    Posted by jete02fan

I'm glad he is back, Jete.  I hate when players get hurt.  Francesa wants AJ to make Papi "very uncomfortable" at the plate...depending on the situation.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : I'm glad he is back, Jete.  I hate when players get hurt.  Francesa wants AJ to make Papi "very uncomfortable" at the plate...depending on the situation.
    Posted by jimdavis

oh Jetes favorite sports host;))......just saw jobas been placed on the DL and martin's out of tonight lineup with a  back injury.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey JD, i don't think it's any secret that AJ also has command issues, hell, he's more liable to hit someone while NOT trying...he's another guy who doesn't need to be putting people on base without it being in play....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=06dc0a70f2d7b380f1fbe5e5c5c5896f&plckUserId=06dc0a70f2d7b380f1fbe5e5c5c5896f">
    First: 4/8/2009
    Last: 6/8/2011
    In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : I'm glad he is back, Jete.  I hate when players get hurt.  Francesa wants AJ to make Papi "very uncomfortable" at the plate...depending on the situation.
    Posted by jimdavis

oh Jetes favorite sports host;))......just saw jobas been placed on the DL and martin's out of tonight lineup with a sore back, but not thought to be serious
    lol..i'd like to toss one through the radio and off his melon...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=06dc0a70f2d7b380f1fbe5e5c5c5896f&plckUserId=06dc0a70f2d7b380f1fbe5e5c5c5896f " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=06dc0a70f2d7b380f1fbe5e5c5c5896f&plckUserId=06dc0a70f2d7b380f1fbe5e5c5c5896f " target="_parent"> J-BAY Posts: 6115 First: 4/8/2009 Last: 6/8/2011 In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : In Response to Re: Bryce Harper makes punk move after HR : I'm glad he is back, Jete.  I hate when players get hurt.  Francesa wants AJ to make Papi "very uncomfortable" at the plate...depending on the situation. Posted by jimdavis oh Jetes favorite sports host;))......just saw jobas been placed on the DL and martin's out of tonight lineup with a sore back, but not thought to be serious lol..i'd like to toss one through the radio and off his melon...
    Posted by jete02fan

i stopped listening to him too jete. he was ok with maddog but tough to take alone. he always agrees with himself;) salty out tonight also, due to illness. Posada is out due to his sons surgery.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Wakefield will drill someone tonight with a ferocious 72 MPH knuckleball

Sections
Shortcuts