B's post The B's lost but they will play again however what happened to me in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: B's post The B's lost but they will play again however what happened to me in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

Congrats on having a considerate, thoughtful, caring, original-thinking family, Jim.  You and your "bride" should be - and I assume are - very proud of them.

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: B's post The B's lost but they will play again however what happened to me in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Yesterday at 7:30 AM my son walked in my house and surprised me with tickets to the 6th game. Really nice however I live in Bradenton FL. He and my wife had tickets on Jet Blue,

So at 10 AM I was on a flight to Boston stayed at the Marriot went to Legal Seafoods then met my brother in law and watched a GREAT game. Yes they lost and in a way that not one person could envision. I was on a plane back at 7 AM and home by 1 PM 28 fantastic hours

But back to the point...

Life gives you a lot of ups and downs and all the while you wonder if what you have done is rightl. You also hope all the stuff you teach your kids works.

Well I was disappointed in the B's loss but I now know how DAMN lucky I am.

That going to the game with my son and my wife's help make me understand what is truly great in this world.

The B's lost but they will play again however what happened in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

Great post , Jim.

You should be very proud.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

awesome story...the game is always secondary - its all about the company you keep and folks you care about...when i go to Fenway, I spend more time checking it out as a historical site than as a ballgame (maybe because I can only get tix to see the Indians or Twins or mariners)

I just enjoy soaking in the atmoshphere and walking around.

As always - 100% correct!