Buch and Lester, and pray for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Buch and Lester, and pray for...

The top two starters are 10-0 with a 1.96 ERA. Compare that to New York's Sabathia and Kuroda, 8-4 2.54. Or Detroit's Verlander and Fister 7-2 2.15. Tampa Bay has Moore and Price 6-2 3.17.

The best tandem though is not the Boston duo but the Mariners combination of King Felix and Hisashi Iwakuma 6-3 1.63. They give their team a chance to win everynight they pitch. The best starting five; St Louis Cardinals, 18-6 2.07. Lance Lynn has the highest ERA among their starters at 2.75.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Buch and Lester, and pray for...

Except for thw W-L, Dempster's numbers are as good as Lester's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

cant complain about sox pitching this year...or anything really (except Drew/Middlebrooks/Salty in their current funk)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

cant complain about sox pitching this year...or anything really (except Drew/Middlebrooks/Salty in their current funk)

B I N G O ........   Ben needs to make a few  moves from within.....  IGGY, WEBSTER, LAVARNWAY !!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

B I N G O ........   Ben needs to make a few  moves from within.....  IGGY, WEBSTER, LAVARNWAY !!!

yeah cuz Lavarnway really hit well last year in the bigs.

You truly earn the t-baller title.

yeah, and Iggy is lighting it up in AAA...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Put his glove in there & let the kid play ..........

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Pedroia gets it when he says "Everything is going to be OK.  Calm the you-know-what-down".

Good hitters don't just stop hitting. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to youkillus' comment:

The top two starters are 10-0 with a 1.96 ERA. Compare that to New York's Sabathia and Kuroda, 8-4 2.54. Or Detroit's Verlander and Fister 7-2 2.15. Tampa Bay has Moore and Price 6-2 3.17.

The best tandem though is not the Boston duo but the Mariners combination of King Felix and Hisashi Iwakuma 6-3 1.63. They give their team a chance to win everynight they pitch. The best starting five; St Louis Cardinals, 18-6 2.07. Lance Lynn has the highest ERA among their starters at 2.75.

that doesn't count. they play in the national league.

Yeah, it doesn't count, because they don't play interleague anymore, thanks I forgot about that.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Drew glove has been more than enough, and he has a better bat. Leave the kid where he is for the year. He cant even hit AAA pitching.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Bats are quite. If Doubront only gave up 1 run Friday, sox still would have lost. Lackey was serviceable, satisfactory even- but no run support. Lets see if Lester can be a Stopper today, before it becomes a losing streak. It's not gonna be easy either... Vs Darvish. I expected 3 out 6 for this road trip & that can be accomplished. It's actually a nice test to see where they're at.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Buch and Lester and pray for no pain !!!

I mean 1 run in 2 games ain't too terrific either !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Its not going to happen Bill; you know that. Not until Iggy can learn to hit the baseball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Bill wonders why I have him blocked. Good reason like his last comment, just more silliness !! Not that I want to pick on Bill, but he does make it all so easy. 

Hetch

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

B I N G O

Dempster and Lackey have pitched well and Dobby do Do has been on and off. It is the position players who have not made it happen at bat or in the field: Middlebrooks.

Middy has been just  fine on defense. its his 1st full year and only a month into the season. You guy would make terrible managers with your emotional, knee-jerk reaction to things. Most of the lineup is batting .300 or very close to it. Give the kid some time. Wow.

I got news for ya. Not everyone is going to be hitting great at the same time. The key is when some are not doing so well, the others a picking them up. Thats what they have been doing so far.

The minute they lose one or 2 games you guys get out of hand. Losing streaks are going to happen. The key is to not prolong them. And so far they have done that as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Buch and Lester and pray for no pain !!!

I mean 1 run in 2 games ain't too terrific either !!!

Switch it around to make it easier to rhyme. "Lester and Buch and pray for luck".

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts