Buchholz accused of cheating.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Buchholz accused of cheating.

Dirk Hayhurst said he has a video of Buchholz putting a foreign substance on the ball.  Farrell denied the claim.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Buchholz accused of cheating.

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Dirk Hayhurst said he has a video of Buchholz putting a foreign substance on the ball.  Farrell denied the claim.

Pardon my ignorance but who is Dirk Hayhurst. Any relation to BruceHurst !@#$&*_)(*@#$#*

Hetch

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

At first look I could tell it was rosin mixed with the sweat on his arm. Pretty heavy accusation to make with little to no proof. careless on Dirks part.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Pardon my ignorance but who is Dirk Hayhurst. Any relation to BruceHurst !@#$&*_)(*@#$#*

Hetch

Hes a former pitcher taken by SD in like the 6th round who could never make it to MLB on a regular basis. Got a shoulder injury and retired.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Hetch

I highly recommend Dirk Hayhurst's book The Bullpen Gospels:

http://dirkhayhurst.com/books/the-bullpen-gospels/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

At first look I could tell it was rosin mixed with the sweat on his arm. Pretty heavy accusation to make with little to no proof. careless on Dirks part.

I'm in no position to comment

1 way or another

only that the soaking hair does make one wonder

enough to open the conversation

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

I'm in no position to comment

1 way or another

only that the soaking hair does make one wonder

enough to open the conversation

I guess we could suspect a lot of starting pitchers then zac. Wet hair? Really? There is no conversation here. Buch has had nasty stuff for years and that ball didnt have any weird movement on it last night that a spitter does. Its Just some ex pitcher carelessly spouting off without any real proof, who is now back peddling on his twitter account.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

This link includes photos:

http://nesn.com/2013/05/clay-buchholz-accused-of-doctoring-baseball-by-toronto-broadcaster-dirk-hayhurst/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

If Buch was ever found to be guilty of this then Ill be the first one to applaud a suspension. But this clown made numerous tweets with absolutely no proof besides wet hair and seeing rosin mixed with Buchholz sweaty arm...Pretty careless if you ask me. At least have a little more concrete proof than that if your going to accuse someone of cheating.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Its Just some ex pitcher carelessly spouting off without any real proof, who is now back peddling on his twitter account.

you make it sound like a bad thing my friend

it's not all bad

if U R right  having this guy plant a doubt in the batters mind

can only be a plus right?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I love this!  You know you're locked in when they're accusing you of cheating!  :)

BUCH UP !

:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

Typical classy Canadians.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

Crazy and even if he is GO BUC GO!!!!  WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:

Typical classy Canadians.

It's got nothing to do with Canadians.Go Buch go!!! I'm from Nova Scotia and I love seeing the Jays lose just as much as i love seeing the Montreal Canadians lose.This is just an observation from a poor broadcaster of which there are many in Toronto with regards to baseball.Nova Scotia and New England forever baby!!!!

Plus its better than roids

Being from Canada I do know that the announcers will do almost anything to keep Blue Jay fans interested in what's going on believe me I'm subjected to it on a daily basis.When the Sox play in TO I have to watch the Rogers telecast and it really makes me laugh.Toronto is a hockey town and that is great but when it comes to baseball at the end of the day,most of them just know the final score,and that tickets are cheap and it's three plus hours of entertainment.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

Its Just some ex pitcher carelessly spouting off without any real proof, who is now back peddling on his twitter account.

you make it sound like a bad thing my friend

it's not all bad

if U R right  having this guy plant a doubt in the batters mind

can only be a plus right?

Lol..I guess it could.

Its just a heavy accusation to make with no real proof. Jack Morris is getting in onthe action now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Lol..I guess it could.

Its just a heavy accusation to make with no real proof. Jack Morris is getting in onthe action now.

Dirk Hayhurst offered at least some evidence with the photos:

http://nesn.com/2013/05/clay-buchholz-accused-of-doctoring-baseball-by-toronto-broadcaster-dirk-hayhurst/

The photos alone aren't enough to prove anything but the photos should be enough to warrant further investigation.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

Lol..I guess it could.

The photos alone aren't enough to prove anything but the photos should be enough to warrant further investigation.

You think? It looks like rosin mixed with his own sweat...At least thats what I got after I saw the pic. Nesn showed the video and not some still photo, whatever though...Morris was saying he thought he saw something on Taz's arm tonight. A little overboard with that one.

Hey, if they want to investigate, thats cool. I think toronto is just bitter is all. Maybe they should find out first before guys like Jack Morris and this other clown keep saying that Clay is without a doubt cheating. kinda premature. There going to look real dumb when/if they find out he isnt cheating.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano9009. Show Modano9009's posts

I just saw it on Sportsnet, here in Canada. They're making a pretty big deal about it there, on the channel that owns and promotes the Blue Jays.
     Imagine that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Lol..I guess it could.

You think? It looks like rosin mixed with his own sweat...At least thats what I got after I saw the pic. Nesn showed the video and not some still photo, whatever though...Morris was saying he thought he saw something on Taz's arm tonight. A little overboard with that one.

Hey, if they want to investigate, thats cool. I think toronto is just bitter is all. Maybe they should find out first before guys like Jack Morris and this other clown keep saying that Clay is without a doubt cheating. kinda premature. There going to look real dumb when/if they find out he isnt cheating.

Maybe they could play the whole video That shows him Wipe His hand on his pants every time after he touches his hair or His arm.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Lol..I guess it could.

Maybe you should read Dirk Hayhurst's series of tweets in the link I provided. No tweet claimed "Clay is without a doubt cheating." The word "cheating" is never mentioned in the tweets.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Lol..I guess it could.

Hill, you were a much better poster when you just worked for Fangraphs and shredded one sided trade proposals by Sox fans.  You've grown to hate the Sox so much that you now just seem desperate.  You posted over and over how they only won 69 games last year like they were the '62 Mets, but refused to acknowledge the talent on this roster.  This team is here to stay, get on the bandwagon and eat some humble pie.  No one will think less of you...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Lol..I guess it could.

Maybe you should read Dirk Hayhurst's series of tweets in the link I provided. No tweet claimed "Clay is without a doubt cheating." The word "cheating" is never mentioned in the tweets.

theyre accusing him of doctoring the ball, which is cheating...lets not have a play on words here Hill. Morris said he was doing it. Which means hes accusing him of cheating.

wow, you really have something against the sox huh? Any chance to take a jab.