1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Buchholz Ripping Off Drew's Jersey

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Geeks! LOL

may the force be with you 4B'sLaughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to rsinsider's comment:

Finding something to be mad about in the middle of a walk off win ... That's the REAL  joke !!!
    Wear your hat with pride or take it off!!!!

Reported... Buch said this morning that his neck was sore again and that it could have happened at the end of last nights walk off win......Whats going to happen next? Season over for that thumb sucking idiot !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I don't like to complain about injuries , but I have to say that Clay's continued absence without any apparent serious injury , is starting to try the patience a bit. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Geeks! LOL

may the force be with you 4B'sLaughing

Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Finding something to be mad about in the middle of a walk off win ... That's the REAL  joke !!!

Reported... Buch said this morning that his neck was sore again and that it could have happened at the end of last nights walk off win......Whats going to happen next? Season over for that thumb sucking idiot !!!

BS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Not that I dont believe you, but do you have a link?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Not that I dont believe you, but do you have a link?

Ive looked for anything where Buch said he thinks he hurt himself in the celebration with no luck.

so please provide us the link.

Im guessing his shoulder/neck is sore from his rehab regardless of the celebration.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Is this seriously a thread?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I don't like to complain about injuries , but I have to say that Clay's continued absence without any apparent serious injury , is starting to try the patience a bit. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

Yep...but hey he has a great seat to watch the team play great.....and he gets paid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Buch wasn't as successful this evening in having the honors of ripping off the hero's jersey.  He did try his best though, and was in the middle of the raucous victory celebration.  

Those damn Red Sox better not keep winning like this or Buch's shoulder will never recover.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Great win tonight.  Love the Sox.  And Clay looked great again in the post game scrum.   Great vertical leap, good flexibility. Same thing I said about our high school cheerleaders.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Great win tonight.  Love the Sox.  And Clay looked great again in the post game scrum.   Great vertical leap, good flexibility. Same thing I said about our high school cheerleaders.  

I thought his vertical maxed out during the earlier walk off today, but upon further review he seems to be improving

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

I thought his vertical maxed out during the earlier walk off today, but upon further review he seems to be improving

LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Clay is too hurt to pitch but he is in middle of players jumping up and down and then is ripping off Drew's jersey.   What a JOKE.

Yeah because pull a shirt off uses the same muscles as pitChing..

Nice grasp of the English language.  Keep working on that G.E.D!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

In response to lasitter's comment:

It was only a great win in that we averted what would have been a humiliating loss, from many standpoints.

Clay is too comfortable watching games in the dugout with the guys.

We should send him to rehab in Ft Myers and let him stay there until he gets the urge to play ball again.

These guys just can't win when they get injured can they.  Remember the cirticism of Ellsbury was that he WASN'T with the team in the dugout?

It's always the same-just posters looking for something to whine about.  If you're with the team, then you should be in FL working out.  If you're working out in AZ, then why aren't you with the team.  If you're playing with pain, then you're hurting the team and only playing to build up your stats.  If you're not playing with pain, then you're hurting the team by not playing.

I guess if one lived one's life whining about everything, one probably grows pretty good at it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Not mad about win. Great win..its just Clay who has gone awry on this team and should be pitching.....

Have you had the chance to examine him yet Dr complainafterawalkoff!! 

Nothing better than having posters playing a doctor over the internet.

No MRIs.

No examination.

No discussions with a player.

No problem.  I prescribe two aspirins.  That should be enough for any real man.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

I find this thread so pathetic, and the people insulting Clay for celebrating with the sox are pathetic too. This is why people from Mass are deemed Massoles.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Clay has ripped anything off that hard since those computers Cool

As always - 100% correct!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Not mad about win. Great win..its just Clay who has gone awry on this team and should be pitching.....

Have you had the chance to examine him yet Dr complainafterawalkoff!! 

Nothing better than having posters playing a doctor over the internet.

No MRIs.

No examination.

No discussions with a player.

No problem.  I prescribe two aspirins.  That should be enough for any real man.

This is just an observation about Buchholz.  It's not whining.  He just does not appear to be motivated to come back.  Maybe he wants to finish the season undefeated.  I want him on that mound. I NEED him on that mound.  I rise and sleep under the blanket of comfort that he provides me as a fan.  I am just questioning his desire to play.  He does not appear to have it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Buch may be trying to figure a way to get his contract extended. He might feel like he's protected a little more if he has one of those Pedroia extensions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Pain is experienced different in different people.  Some people can endure more pain than others.  Pain receptors may be more accute in some people.  It all depends on the physiological makeup of a person. 

Another reason is metabolism.  With one person, 400mg of motrin, for example, would do the trick, yet another person may require double the dose.  It could mean that some people are rapid metabolizers whereas others are slow metabolizers.  These are all things that make a difference.

There are many factors contributing to pain sensation and to the pharmacological response to medicine and injury. Hence, it's impossible to gauge a persons pain generically.  It's another mystery of medicine yet to be refined.

So, we really don't know how Buchholz really feels.  Only he does.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

As Bill Parcells would have said, "She is doing fine".  "She will be back when her shoulder feels better."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Clay has ripped anything off that hard since those computers Cool

As always - 100% correct!

Ok, I did chuckle at that one geo.

Sections
Shortcuts