In response to Joebreidey's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to rsinsider's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Finding something to be mad about in the middle of a walk off win ... That's the REAL  joke !!!
    Wear your hat with pride or take it off!!!!

Not mad about win. Great win..its just Clay who has gone awry on this team and should be pitching.....

[/QUOTE]

Have you had the chance to examine him yet Dr complainafterawalkoff!! 

[/QUOTE]

Nothing better than having posters playing a doctor over the internet.

No MRIs.

No examination.

No discussions with a player.

No problem.  I prescribe two aspirins.  That should be enough for any real man.

[/QUOTE]

This is just an observation about Buchholz.  It's not whining.  He just does not appear to be motivated to come back.  Maybe he wants to finish the season undefeated.  I want him on that mound. I NEED him on that mound.  I rise and sleep under the blanket of comfort that he provides me as a fan.  I am just questioning his desire to play.  He does not appear to have it.

[/QUOTE]

he doesnt appear to have it?

Can you see it in the one 15 sec clip of an interview you hear once every wek or 2? I dont understand that statement "I am just questioning his desire to play.  He does not appear to have it."

Its amazing to me that people actually think a kid whos 9-0, is competetive by nature, and by all reports has been working to get better. He has also said many times that nobody wants to get back more than himself. All that, and he still has one big payday left to go in a couple years, so why would he purposly lower his value by faking an injury or not be motivated to get back?

Watching what this team is doing, you dont think he wants to be a part of it? seriously?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Buchholz Ripping Off Drew's Jersey

I don't begrudge Clay a little celebration. In fact..I like the way this team has come together. Clay needs to learn the difference between pain from an actual injury..and general pain from infammation.

I've never considered Buchholz a particularly hardy..tough player..but he's a gritty pitcher when he's on and he helps the team when he's on. You are never going to get a full season's worth of games from him. Still..he helps the team when he's on the mound.

Baseball players are a microcosm of the rest of us..with means for every fully functioning player you get..you also get one who is a bit of a head case.

" My response  in order of your questions/concerns: I don't know who that poster is but I find them somewhat creepy.Yes..and if the well wishes are sincere..then thank you. I didn't see that post. It's difficult to really "know" anything without trust..more importantly it doesn't matter to me. I hope you are well too, I mean that sincerely...and as to your final question...I believe very strongly in a bit of advice given by Vito Corleone.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: Buchholz Ripping Off Drew's Jersey

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Finding something to be mad about in the middle of a walk off win ... That's the REAL  joke !!!
    Wear your hat with pride or take it off!!!!

Not mad about win. Great win..its just Clay who has gone awry on this team and should be pitching.....

[/QUOTE]

Have you had the chance to examine him yet Dr complainafterawalkoff!! 

[/QUOTE]

Nothing better than having posters playing a doctor over the internet.

No MRIs.

No examination.

No discussions with a player.

No problem.  I prescribe two aspirins.  That should be enough for any real man.

[/QUOTE]

This is just an observation about Buchholz.  It's not whining.  He just does not appear to be motivated to come back.  Maybe he wants to finish the season undefeated.  I want him on that mound. I NEED him on that mound.  I rise and sleep under the blanket of comfort that he provides me as a fan.  I am just questioning his desire to play.  He does not appear to have it.

[/QUOTE]

he doesnt appear to have it?

Can you see it in the one 15 sec clip of an interview you hear once every wek or 2? I dont understand that statement "I am just questioning his desire to play.  He does not appear to have it."

Its amazing to me that people actually think a kid whos 9-0, is competetive by nature, and by all reports has been working to get better. He has also said many times that nobody wants to get back more than himself. All that, and he still has one big payday left to go in a couple years, so why would he purposly lower his value by faking an injury or not be motivated to get back?

Watching what this team is doing, you dont think he wants to be a part of it? seriously?

[/QUOTE]

What don't you understand?  It's a legitimate question.  Some guys have a burning desire to play and do whatever it takes to help their team.  Clay is not one of those guys.  That much is obvious.

4. This post has been removed.