Buchholz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Buchholz

Is he coming back this year, or not? Sox brass very quiet, as is Farrell. Is this a "Patriots Mentality" working, or something serious. We will not go far in the playoffs without him; that is obvious.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: Buchholz

He threw off the mound and might pitch in rehab game next week.  Bet you guys can't wait for him to come back

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

[QUOTE]

He threw off the mound and might pitch in rehab game next week.  Bet you guys can't wait for him to come back

I don't think the SOX FO should rush him.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think they are.  Are they?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I thought you guys were all doctors, who graduated from med school and looked at Clays medicals and X-rays and MRIs and knew everything about him?

Because you seemed to know for a fact that he was not injured before no??? Now you don't want him to "rush back"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

They are not being quiet about anything. There are plenty of articles on it. google is your friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Another mound session tomorrow.  My guess is if it goes good he will be pitching in minor league games some time between this sunday and the following weekend.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought you guys were all doctors, who graduated from med school and looked at Clays medicals and X-rays and MRIs and knew everything about him?

Because you seemed to know for a fact that he was not injured before no??? Now you don't want him to "rush back"

sarcasm=a bitter, cutting jest.

[/QUOTE]

you know some people find sarcasm funny. Ha ha ha. It's either that or get upset when people make senseless comments.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Sooooooo then you were being sarcastic when you called me a bitter jest?

Which I am.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

Is he coming back this year, or not? Sox brass very quiet, as is Farrell. Is this a "Patriots Mentality" working, or something serious. We will not go far in the playoffs without him; that is obvious.

Patriots mentality has worked pretty well for them.  It sure beats the Bobby V revelations out of left field.  

Kay Sara Sara, Juanita Will B., Will B.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Rush him?  Yes, out the flippin door and get what can be had for him before he falls completely apart!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Well ... I stayed in a Holiday Inn express.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and then my room was inexeplicably removed from the facility. Sort of like posts here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well ... I stayed in a Holiday Inn express.

[/QUOTE]

well played sir....well played. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

Remembering the closed mouth policy of Theo's day, this doesn't surprise me too much.

Heck, if we were told when to expect him, we'd still be thinking it's too early or too late ....

just think he'll

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think the SOX FO should rush him.

You are so right... They should bring him along slowly... Maybe like around 2014. Hopefully his neck will feel a little better by then ... But it's anyones guess

[/QUOTE]