Buck and Mccarver sound so distraught over SOX win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Buck and Mccarver sound so distraught over SOX win

Wow. Congrats to the Sox for an amazing never giving up win. It was something to hear and listen to Buck and Mccarver so distraught when the Sox tied up the game. They were more worried about Hunter rather what the Sox had just done: an Ortiz Grand Slam.  Then the walk off left them speechless which is the best way to listen to these 2 clowns. GO SOX. GO PATS. What an amazing day for Boston Sports. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Buck and Mccarver sound so distraught over SOX win

Theyre into their third bottle at the Cask & Flagon as we speak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Theyre into their third bottle at the Cask & Flagon as we speak.

[/QUOTE]

They are so one sided. And they do nothing to hide it. I was thrilled to see the Sox pull it out and leave them dumbfounded. I never gave up on them or the Pats today. And I was rewarded plenty. What a day for Boston Sports. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow. Congrats to the Sox for an amazing never giving up win. It was something to hear and listen to Buck and Mccarver so distraught when the Sox tied up the game. They were more worried about Hunter rather what the Sox had just done: an Ortiz Grand Slam.  Then the walk off left them speechless which is the best way to listen to these 2 clowns. GO SOX. GO PATS. What an amazing day for Boston Sports. 

[/QUOTE]

I did not see that at all. Watch the highlights. This constant bashing of the announcers is really becoming tiresome. These guys are doing an excellent job. As did the TBS announcers. But you are right when you say it was a great day. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tek-9. Show Tek-9's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did not see that at all. Watch the highlights. This constant bashing of the announcers is really becoming tiresome. These guys are doing an excellent job. As did the TBS announcers. But you are right when you say it was a great day. 

[/QUOTE]

TBS announcers were good but im so glad Fox has it now and I dont have to look at that stupid strikezone thing. I have to endure it all season I dont want it all post season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Buck and Mccarver could not stop drooling over the pitching by Detroit. Which was great, don't get me wrong, but don't take away the great comeback win by the SOX. I felt like they were almost giving this series to the Tigers with Verlander being up next and so forth. They(the SOX) are in the playoffs for a reason too and they showed why tonight. But hey, no worries. You saw it your way and I heard it my way. In the end all that matters in the W for the SOX. GREAT WIN. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Buck and Mccarver could not stop drooling over the pitching by Detroit. Which was great, don't get me wrong, but don't take away the great comeback win by the SOX. I felt like they were almost giving this series to the Tigers with Verlander being up next and so forth. They(the SOX) are in the playoffs for a reason too and they showed why tonight. But hey, no worries. You saw it your way and I heard it my way. In the end all that matters in the W for the SOX. GREAT WIN. 

[/QUOTE]

We are both seeing it the Red Sox way. The thing to remember is that this is a national telecast. These are not Red Sox announcers, nor should they be. I did not think they showed favoritism to either team. And they made some very good points during the game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree 1,000 percent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I never bash the announcers but i think theres some real validity there about the anti-Sox bias....whatever though

Big Papi doesn't need their accolades - this is HIS F'n town!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We are both seeing it the Red Sox way. The thing to remember is that this is a national telecast. These are not Red Sox announcers, nor should they be. I did not think they showed favoritism to either team. And they made some very good points during the game. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't expect Red Sox announcers. I just get the sense these boys don't like the Sox much. Regardless, best win all year for the SOX.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never bash the announcers but i think theres some real validity there about the anti-Sox bias....whatever though

Big Papi doesn't need their accolades - this is HIS F'n town!

[/QUOTE]

Funny, I was not bashing them either. Just stating what I heard during the game, the anti Sox bias. What a finish. What a night for Boston sports......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well chum, buck and mccarver have never evah liked the red sox. evah. didn't you find it a bit odd the first game when they were having this long drawn out conversation with the tigers 2nd game starter during the game? sorry to disagree with you man. they are two red sox haters. period.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I agree with D-house.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bashing Buck and McCarver is 90% of the fun. No way I stop.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well chum, buck and mccarver have never evah liked the red sox. evah. didn't you find it a bit odd the first game when they were having this long drawn out conversation with the tigers 2nd game starter during the game? sorry to disagree with you man. they are two red sox haters. period.

[/QUOTE]

I also agree with you.  It isn't just baseball either.  I have watched many playoff games where the definite dislike of Boston teams is apparent.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Thought they did great job, trying to keep it positive, with a team that was getting 1-hit after 16 innings. What to that point could you say. After that they were more than fair.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It had been The Max Sherzer Show for two days.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if this makes them Red Sox "haters" or not, but did you also notice that when they interviewed Tigers' players the interview lasted the entire half-inning (in spite of a game going on around it) and when they interviewed Lester they asked him one question and then they HAD to get back to the game?
    Maybe it's just me but I found that to be insulting to the Red Sox and their fans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if this makes them Red Sox "haters" or not, but did you also notice that when they interviewed Tigers' players the interview lasted the entire half-inning (in spite of a game going on around it) and when they interviewed Lester they asked him one question and then they HAD to get back to the game?
    Maybe it's just me but I found that to be insulting to the Red Sox and their fans.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Great point. Well said. Haters going to hate. Sox walk off in huge win. Yeah baby.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It had been The Max Sherzer Show for two days.

[/QUOTE]

Stop whining

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ThefourBs It had been The Max Sherzer Show for two days.

[/QUOTE]

Stop your whining.  Really?  About the announcers talking a lot about the Cy Young winner.  Really?  That's your focus?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Incredibly wrong on the announcers. After watching the first 16 innings of the series and with Verlander going game 3, I think a lot of us were thinking this hole may be too big. If you thought otherwise there's some non-truth telling going on.

And in closing, who do you think Fox wants in the World Series?

If anybody says anything other than Red Sox / Dodgers, you are kidding yourself. That would be a ratings bonanza.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I dont think the Bias is over the top, but it is there, but that is the case with alot of National announcer teams....and I am sure here are Tiger fans saying the exact same thing. The thing that kills me about Fox is they spend way too much time trying to build drama rather than just showing the game....crowd shots....dugout shots....inane graphics....and interviewing guys in the dugout during an inning is ridiculous...between innings ok, not during the inning....VMart didnt look happy about it and I am betting they might have asked Lester one question, because he told them that was all he would answer

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

Game ending point ADG....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Buck is well respected in the business. He gets all the big baseball and football games for a reason.  It is not just him and McCarver. We heard the same complaining about the TBS guys, including a pro like Smoltz. Same thing with the ESPN guys and opposing team's home announcers. I think it is now predictable that many Sox fans are always going to complain about the announcers. Sounds a little paranoid. Same thing with the umpires, by the way.

Sections
Shortcuts