Buster Posey injured,agent wants rule change (updated)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Buster Posey injured,agent wants rule change (updated)

Can you bet on all star games? 

First pitch from SF only a few minutes away, could be an interesting day at whatever they're calling that park these days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

If this had happened to Russel Martin, Posey's agent wouldn't be saying anything. You don't care until it happens to one of your own.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

maybe his agent should tell Buster to play a different position. Why cant people take responsibility for their actions???? Buster picked to play catcher, knowing that collision happen, right??? So deal with it. God I am sick and tired of hearing players complain and cry about thinks in sports. They get paid lots of money, they know the risks of playing the sport. GOD DAM DEAL WITH IT or DONT PLAY THE DAM GAME.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

No other position player blocks a base the way a catcher blocks home plate.
    You do not see the inf. use their body to block a bag.
    You do not see them use their leg or foot to block a bag.
    Why??? Because they have no protection against the clets on the runner's shoe.

If you want the rules changed have the catcher play like the infielders do and do not block home plate with either their leg or body.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Has anyone here actually been a catcher in High School level or above?I'd really like to get their imput on this.
      My guess is that although he was injured,Posey would still say that it was a clean hard play and part of the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

In Response to Re: Buster Posey injured,agent wants rule change (updated):
    [QUOTE]perhaps ROSE would have been in the right if it had happened during a meaningful game; however, being that it was a meaningless all-star game, ROSE was WRONG.
    Posted by the--yazzer[/QUOTE]
    I have always felt the same thing.  It's the silly all star game.  Back when it didn't mean anything at all.

Uncalled for for sure, but not really wrong though.

Sections
Shortcuts