BV is AD at SACRED HEART, what kind of influence will he have on those kids +that school?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: BV is AD at SACRED HEART, what kind of influence will he have on those kids +that school?

Who cares?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: BV is AD at SACRED HEART, what kind of influence will he have on those kids +that school?

Does it matter ????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to selenium-'s comment:

The OP is crazier than pike.

So Triumph is Carnie. Who would have guessed that? Same BDC User #.

You are a loon.

What he calls a user number is different for the both of you. Pike needs to go.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

How about a thread on the fact of goldfish becoming an invasive species in Lake Tahoe. Some of the goldfish are two feet long and weigh three pounds.

Just like pike is an invasive poster on bdc.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

You are a loon.

What he calls a user number is different for the both of you. Pike needs to go.

i've already explained to pike the ridiculousness of his claim (not to mention its impossiblity). But one thing is for sure, you can't explain anything to a TROLL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

So selenium is pike. Who would have guessed that? Same BDC psychosis.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

BTW pike, I guess if you're checking all these numbers now you know that I am not Jbay, and furthermore, you know that TheExaminer is the only moniker I have ever used on this site.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

So selenium is pike. Who would have guessed that? Same BDC psychosis.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Students, athletes, professors, adminstrators, and coaches better watch out or they they'll be thrown under this bus.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The misadventures of last season notwithstanding , Bobby Valentine is a good man.  Sacred Heart is a fine University. Wish him the best in his new job.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The misadventures of last season notwithstanding , Bobby Valentine is a good man.  Sacred Heart is a fine University. Wish him the best in his new job."

Bobby is definitey a bit loopy but sometimes that can work ok with kids, can make him more relatable. 

I agree, wish him well at this point, hope he does some good rather than the turd he laid on Red Sox Nation last year. Better helping kids than being a talking head on some obscure station. 

Let this be the last thread ever on this topic though.