BV Says Coaches Not Loyal On WEEI...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: BV Says Coaches Not Loyal On WEEI...........

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [[/QUOTE]Hey jete, people should not concern themselves with what bobby v has to say at this point. Bottom line for whatever reasons he failed. Where the focus should now be is what needs to be done to return the sox to contenders. They have a decent core of young talented players on which to build and a bankroll to further the cause.

[/QUOTE] i agree, i'm just saying it also doesn't have to be that truck with no brakes that the media often turns these things into

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Who cares what he has to say he's a dead man walking.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who cares what he has to say he's a dead man walking.

[/QUOTE]

yeah I'm sure none of those coaches care

[/QUOTE]

Today Tuck & Magadan will be high fiving each other.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

BV did exactly to the coaches, he complained they did to him. They all may be looking for coaching jobs elsewhere in the future. Having a former manager claim they undermined and weren't loyal, won't help their chances of future employment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [[/QUOTE]Hey jete, people should not concern themselves with what bobby v has to say at this point. Bottom line for whatever reasons he failed. Where the focus should now be is what needs to be done to return the sox to contenders. They have a decent core of young talented players on which to build and a bankroll to further the cause.

[/QUOTE] i agree, i'm just saying it also doesn't have to be that truck with no brakes that the media often turns these things into

[/QUOTE]I hear you jete. Boston's press can be outrageous at times but anyone who reads the ny post should be familiar with the drill.