Cafardo:Sox will probably trade a prospect for an established righthanded hitting outfielder-Who would you trade for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Cafardo:Sox will probably trade a prospect for an established righthanded hitting outfielder-Who would you trade for?

In Response to Re: Cafardo:Sox will probably trade a prospect for an established righthanded hitting outfielder-Who would you trade for?:
    [QUOTE]Buchholz for Kemp
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

I like that, you would have to throw in another player though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

Re: Cafardo:Sox will probably trade a prospect for an established righthanded hitting outfielder-Who would you trade for?

In Response to Re: Cafardo:Sox will probably trade a prospect for an established righthanded hitting outfielder-Who would you trade for?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cafardo:Sox will probably trade a prospect for an established righthanded hitting outfielder-Who would you trade for? : Believe Theo would JUMP at it, even drive them to the airport.But Twins would probably laugh. For Cuddyer I'm guessing it starts with Reddick or Kalish, plus maybe one of Ranaudo, Weiland, Britton; PLUS Lavernaway ? I tend to fall in love with our prospects, so not a good judge of trades myself.
    Posted by jimedfred[/QUOTE]
    MICHAEL CUDDEER IS NOT WORTH TOP PROSPECTS

STUPID STUPID STUPID

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

just play drew when he's healthy and reddick when hes not or tearing it up ....right field is not a huge concern in the large scheme of things...we have players who are/can be decent on the squad now.

pray that our pitching doesnt collapse if Josh fades, lackey remains the same, and miller reverts back to his usal self

we cant compete against the phils that way

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

All of those players are a complete waste of time and a joke on value and performance fit. Either little boy makes a real move and goes after Kemp, or he needs to suffer from the mistakes he made to get to this point. Dealing Ellsbury in a package for Kemp would be shrewd and immediately make the Red Sox a better baseball team. These other moves are silly and impotent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

My guess on price for Cuddyer looks too high after consideration & research.However the money alone involved might rule it out.

Having looked at numbers, career batting splits, ages, defensive abilities, AND costs I think Jeff Francoeur would be both best AND least expensive candidate among himself, Beltran, Pence, Cuddyer and Ludwick.

I'm not party to discussions between Theo, Mike Hazen, Lucchino, Tito, et. al, but believe Doubront ( once proven healthy) a serious candidate as starting pitcher in Bigs if Lackey goes on DL. Buch's back could be problematic, Wake is ancient / historically fragile, and Miller unproven yet looks good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

[QUOTE]All of those players are a complete waste of time and a joke on value and performance fit. Either little boy makes a real move and goes after Kemp, or he needs to suffer from the mistakes he made to get to this point. Dealing Ellsbury in a package for Kemp would be shrewd and immediately make the Red Sox a better baseball team. These other moves are silly and impotent.
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman[/QUOTE]

just like your posts softy...face

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

just like your drivel, davey....butt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Can we do some kind of package deal for Reyes and Beltran?  Give them Drew, Scurato and some prospects, like Eglesias(sp)?  Drew is only owed half his salary this year right?  And then the he'll be off the books after this season.

9. This post has been removed.