CAGEMATCH: FARRELL vs. GIRADI... who wins?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: CAGEMATCH: FARRELL vs. GIRADI... who wins?

Would be a much more equitable match if Girardi would stop using steroids.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Farrell is 6'4" and Girardi is a kind 5'11''......different wieght classes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

sorry, couldnt help it.. everytime i see girardi run after that ump and that strong jaw line of his and see farrell's equally strong jawline and burly persona just makes me think these guys could be great pay-per-view material. both have mlb pedigree. one was a tough as nails catcher, another a no-nonsense pitcher. both commanded tremendous repsect from both teammates, fans and management... they would give it their all.. if this is wwe, girardi is definitely the BAD GUY!

farrell is the classic john cena-type babyface! methinks farrell will eventually win if in a MMA or real streetfight for he's smarter with more size and will wear out and eventually tap out girardi the longer it goes but if a wwe event.. farrell is about to win but A-roid comes from under the ring with a chair shot to johnny as the crowd starts tho throw stuff into the ring..

Imagyd...know your role....and shut your mouth!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

sorry, couldnt help it.. everytime i see girardi run after that ump and that strong jaw line of his and see farrell's equally strong jawline and burly persona just makes me think these guys could be great pay-per-view material. both have mlb pedigree. one was a tough as nails catcher, another a no-nonsense pitcher. both commanded tremendous repsect from both teammates, fans and management... they would give it their all.. if this is wwe, girardi is definitely the BAD GUY!

farrell is the classic john cena-type babyface! methinks farrell will eventually win if in a MMA or real streetfight for he's smarter with more size and will wear out and eventually tap out girardi the longer it goes but if a wwe event.. farrell is about to win but A-roid comes from under the ring with a chair shot to johnny as the crowd starts tho throw stuff into the ring..

Imagyd...know your role....and shut your mouth!!

Lol, is that A-Rod? Tongue Out

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

pedro can participate.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

look, if CM punk can beat up on brock lesnar or daniel bryan can win over cena and guys hundred of pounds bigger like the big show.. anything is possible! i say make it a wwe event for "charity".. more i think of it, make farrell the bad guy.. the heel lesnar type! can see girardi walking out to the ring to condemn farrell for shaming all the children and making them having to watch such a dispacable act by farrell's stooge dempster..

then adding thats the kind of stuff farrell routinely did when they competed, backed up by video tape.. pigs like pigs and bla bla.. then have him interrupted by the bigger farrell.. he walks up in black leather and says he saw nothin and demands an apology from a-roid and girardi for him wearing an elbow pad when hit, no retribution in that.

then johnny says if i were out there, that ball would have been more towards his ear hole and speaking of pigs.. everyone knows there are no bigger pigs than NY yankee fans and the entire state of NY to be exact as he pushes girardi into the dumpster who has snuck in right behind giradi for a chair shot.. its on as the entire country takes sides.. i'm assuming madison square garden would be the location of both the promo and the actual event... you could have all the wwe NY and boston wrestlers (heels+babyfaces) split up into camps... could be a doozy!

If its a pro wrestling arena, then yes, anything can happen since its an exhibition, not a competition and a planned outcome. if its an MMA arena, Id go with the younger and in much better shape Girardi for a real fight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

and Tek

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

All things considered the guy with more size and more reach wins a fight.  Unless anyone has any personal  knowldege of either of these two having an extensive background in Muay Thai or BJJ any speculation is likely driven by which guy you like more.

With that said, seeing how I'm a Sox fan, and Farrell has the obvious size advantage I'd put my money on him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

jeter has the fake acting getting hit down so he can wrastle:

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

All things considered the guy with more size and more reach wins a fight.  Unless anyone has any personal  knowldege of either of these two having an extensive background in Muay Thai or BJJ any speculation is likely driven by which guy you like more.

With that said, seeing how I'm a Sox fan, and Farrell has the obvious size advantage I'd put my money on him. 

Being a small guy, I have rope a doped many a big man in my day. If you can get inside after stunning him with a few shots, its game over if I get him down. Gotta be able to take a few shots though. No glass jaws. Now that Im in my mid 40's and have gone through a few injuries, my days of scrapping are long over. Some days it hurts just to get outta bed for me.