Calling 56RedSox....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Calling 56RedSox....

Just wanted to know if you ever got your online jersey order, and how you liked them. I had a complication with paypal, and had to cancel mine. I guess that leaves you as the guinea pig, just wanted to know if they'd arrived yet, or what happened. I may try to order again if you were satisfied with yours.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Calling 56RedSox....

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Just wanted to know if you ever got your online jersey order, and how you liked them. I had a complication with paypal, and had to cancel mine. I guess that leaves you as the guinea pig, just wanted to know if they'd arrived yet, or what happened. I may try to order again if you were satisfied with yours.

Not Yet Ex, I Will Let You Know, To Me They Looked Well Made, I Hope..
    Going To Give One TB Jersey To A Cuz Of Mine Here In Buxton.... I Will

Post Up When Recieved..................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Ok thanks! I thought they looked good too. In fact, in the youtube videos advertising their products, the baseball jerseys had the same logo on them that the ones I bought from mlb.com had. They were all Majestic and were made out of the same material, I could tell by the weave patterns. If you are happy, I may go back to the well and try again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is from a February 3rd article on ESPN.com "Outside the lines".I also put in a link so you can read the whole article if you want:

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/8900519/nfl-us-government-score-record-bust-fake-jerseys

The NFL, in cooperation with government authorities, announced on Thursday that it had seized a record $13.6 million worth of  counterfeit NFL merchandise this season in a nationwide enforcement effort called "Operation Red Zone."

That total included a bust in Warwick, R.I., in September, when the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations, with an assist from U.S. Customs and Border Protection and U.S. Postal Inspection Service, seized 226 boxes containing 4,016 counterfeit jerseys. It also includes 160,000 Super Bowl-related pieces of memorabilia discovered in recent days.

"Organized criminals are preying on that excitement, ripping consumers off with counterfeit merchandise and stealing from the American businesses who have worked hard to build a trusted brand," said ICE director John Morton, in a statement. "The sale of counterfeit jerseys and other sports items undermines the legitimate economy, takes jobs away from Americans, and fuels crime overseas. No good comes of counterfeiting American products -- whether NFL jerseys, airbags, or pharmaceuticals -- and we must go after the criminals behind it."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

BTW..Buxton? Isnt that where Andy Dufresne buried that tin box with the money for Ellis Redding? "Go to the corner of a hay field, under a tree, there's a piece of igneous rock that has no business in a Maine hay field........"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

This is from a Febrauary 3rd article on ESPN.com "Outside the lines".I also put in a link so you can read the whole article if you want:

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/8900519/nfl-us-government-score-record-bust-fake-jerseys

The NFL, in cooperation with government authorities, announced on Thursday that it had seized a record $13.6 million worth of  counterfeit NFL merchandise this season in a nationwide enforcement effort called "Operation Red Zone."

That total included a bust in Warwick, R.I., in September, when the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations, with an assist from U.S. Customs and Border Protection and U.S. Postal Inspection Service, seized 226 boxes containing 4,016 counterfeit jerseys. It also includes 160,000 Super Bowl-related pieces of memorabilia discovered in recent days.

"Organized criminals are preying on that excitement, ripping consumers off with counterfeit merchandise and stealing from the American businesses who have worked hard to build a trusted brand," said ICE director John Morton, in a statement. "The sale of counterfeit jerseys and other sports items undermines the legitimate economy, takes jobs away from Americans, and fuels crime overseas. No good comes of counterfeiting American products -- whether NFL jerseys, airbags, or pharmaceuticals -- and we must go after the criminals behind it."

Could be. Thats why I wanted to hear how 56 fared with his order. In their defense though, this company did look legit. They were on fb, twitter, youtube, and have a paypal account. But we'll soon see.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

BTW..Buxton? Isnt that where Andy Dufresne buried that tin box with the money for Ellis Redding? "Go to the corner of a hay field, under a tree, there's a piece of igneous rock that has no business in a Maine hay field........"

It Was Close To Buxton Ex, Im Sure It Was In Gorham About 10-Min Away From Me, I Think He Also Went  Into A Bank In Portland And Took Money Out, I Think I Will Do Some Research On It,

Were Not Going Out For A Couple Days Anyway, With This Strom....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It Was Close To Buxton Ex, Im Sure It Was In Gorham About 10-Min Away From Me, I Think He Also Went  Into A Bank In Portland And Took Money Out, I Think I Will Do Some Research On It,

Yeah, I was just looking at the radar for the NE. Looks bad. But if you find any tin box with money, let us all know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Yeah, I was just looking at the radar for the NE. Looks bad. But if you find any tin box with money, let us all know.

8&6 News Says After Midnight We Get Hammered...

http://youtu.be/JWJyI9OybWk

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

over in central NY they created a new color on the weather map, on 2 different occasions so far this winter we've got more snow in the span of 1-2 days than we did all last year combined lol. i'm loving it though. can't get enough of the cold.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

over in central NY they created a new color on the weather map, on 2 different occasions so far this winter we've got more snow in the span of 1-2 days than we did all last year combined lol. i'm loving it though. can't get enough of the cold.

can't get enough of the cold

what the heck is the matter with you ;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

i'd rather shiver than sweat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

mef Last Year Was Mild Here Also, Have My Daughter, Son In Law And My 2 Year Old Granddaughter With Us For The Weekend, They Dont Have  A  Back Up Generator We Are Just Going To Hunker Down, Some  Tall Pines I Worry About With The Winds, But We Should Be Good,
    Stay Safe All, I Love Winter Also.......................

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Whatever happened to that " Global warming " nonsense ?  Now , they call it " Climate change ". So , whatever happens with the weather , it is climate change.  Total scam. Enjoy the snow and hold onto your wallets. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I just recently moved back to NH after living in FL for 20+ years...Honestly, I got sick of walking to my driveway to get the paper and have to towel off afterwards...AC bills are outrageous!!! 

I dont know, maybe one day a 6 month split between the 2. Then baseball season would start in Feb. :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I just recently moved back to NH after living in FL for 20+ years...Honestly, I got sick of walking to my driveway to get the paper and have to towel off afterwards...AC bills are outrageous!!! 

I dont know, maybe one day a 6 month split between the 2. Then baseball season would start in Feb. :)

34 Inches Here In Buxton, That Was At Noon, Thats The Most I Have Seen In One Storm...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Me, too, mef. Not a fan of the humidity, but also, not of the snow, which is why I'm a New Englander. Just when you think you can't take much more of one , it becomes the other. Still waiting for the plow, but have heat and electricity. 

Sections
Shortcuts