Calling Examiner....56RedSox.............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Calling Examiner....56RedSox.............

Hi Ex, Got Jerseys Yesterday,They Did Come From China, They Look Great, Hand Stiched Im Happy, Cant Tell Any Difference From The High $ One,s They Came In A Viny Mailing Envelope, Each Jersey Came Sealed Seperate As If You Bought Them ElseWhere, Took A While To Recieve But Well Worth The Wait...    : ).................

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Calling Examiner....56RedSox.............

The Chinese are gutting their own country and will collapse under their overweight plump population within 50 years. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Hi Ex, Got Jerseys Yesterday,They Did Come From China, They Look Great, Hand Stiched Im Happy, Cant Tell Any Difference From The High $ One,s They Came In A Viny Mailing Envelope, Each Jersey Came Sealed Seperate As If You Bought Them ElseWhere, Took A While To Recieve But Well Worth The Wait...    : ).................

Ok 56, thanks. I may go back and get my own soon. Im glad it worked out because I was the one that started that jersey thread. Id have felt bad if it was some kind of rip off. Thanks for the update! BTW, did you pay with credit card or paypal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Just to add my two cents worth , I would always use PayPal when available.

Ok 56, thanks. I may go back and get my own soon. Im glad it worked out because I was the one that started that jersey thread. Id have felt bad if it was some kind of rip off. Thanks for the update! BTW, did you pay with credit card or paypal?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I brought a 2007 championship sweatshirt once on MLB in a size medium. It literally went down mid-thigh. Someone told me it was because the size was probably a man's medium. Still, I'm 5' 8", and I was swimming in it. I don't mind sweatshirt being a little big because I don't think a sweatshirt should be form fitting, but It looked like I was a kid with an adult's sweatshirt on. That wasn't from China, and I've never worn it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The jerseys on that site are reebok, majestic, and nike. I had worries about the sizing too. I may go to the mall and size the items in the sports stores before I order online because every company's sizing is different.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The jerseys on that site are reebok, majestic, and one more famous brand I forgot. I had worries about the sizing too. I may go to the mall and size the items in the sports stores before I order online because every company's sizing is different.

That was the last time I ordered anything on that site. I don't remember the brand name. I order things from many places, and rarely, if ever, have problems. But clothes are tricky because it it doesn't fit, it's more of a hassle to return it, so you just wind up keeping it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Football Fanatics is a good site for all sports gear.  But from my experience , the jerseys from China were very good quality at a discount price. If you prefer not to order from China , I would recommend footballfanatics.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

I Used A MasterCard, It Has A Low Spending Limit For Emergency Only, They Are A Product Of Majestic And Reebok, I Ware A Large But Ordered Mediums, Jerseys Seem To Run Larger Then Stated, Good Idea To Try Some On Ex, I Dont Like The Baggy Look, They Are Well Made And Look Great, Cant Go Wrong For The Price, Going To Order A Bobby Orr Boston Bruin Jersey, But Going To See If Any Other Family Members Want Something Because Of The Shipping Fee...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Script 3/4 Sleeve - White/Navy TA0148

15$ Yawkey Way Store, Good Price Was 35, I Ordered One To Go Under My Jersey......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

15$ Yawkey Way Store, Good Price Was 35, I Ordered One To Go Under My Jersey......

Thats nice. Love the three quarter look.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Thats nice. Love the three quarter look.

I Do To, 5$ For These.......

Red Sox 2012 Opening Day T-Shirt TA0590

Red Sox 2012 Opening Series T-Shirt - Red TA0607

2012 But Good Enough To Ware During The Dog Days Of Summer......

Sections
Shortcuts