Calling out softlaw.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Calling out softlaw.....

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Factually, it's not, but you make it clear how career political bureaucrats like Obama win elections. You and most of the electorate get your "news" from buffoons like John Leibowitz.

I don't know who John Leibowitz is. Is he the father of the late Fawn Leibowitz, who  tragically died in a kiln explosion?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

No, John Leibowitz is the buffoon who is using the Scottish stage name "Stewart".

That would be Jon Stewart. With no 'h.'

Not too many buffoons have degrees from William and Mary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

[QUOTE]

Factually, it's not, but you make it clear how career political bureaucrats like Obama win elections. You and most of the electorate get your "news" from buffoons like John Leibowitz.

I don't know who John Leibowitz is. Is he the father of the late Fawn Leibowitz, who  tragically died in a kiln explosion?

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Poor Fawn...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In fact, I graduated from William and Mary, and college degrees are more a reflection of the politics of the faculty than intelligence or wisdom of the students.

"Jonathon", "Jon", "John", the guy's a buffoon who has a lot of fools thinking he's a witty comedian who delivers the news in his comedy.  

Looks like Fireman just proved you wrong Dobler.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

And you get your "facts" from the Heritage Foundation, so, there you have it.

And you get your "facts" from Jon Leibowitz , the NYT, the DNC and the Obama administration. So there you have it.

Hey d u f u s.....stop avoiding the question.  SHOW US WHERE YOU EVER PREDICTED THE SOX WOULD WIN 91 GAMES!!!

For somebody that claims to have a degree.....you certainly are about as numb as pounded thumb.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

And you get your "facts" from Jon Leibowitz , the NYT, the DNC and the Obama administration. So there you have it.

Wrong again my friend.  Well, I do watch Jon Leiebowitz for the comedy.  But, I get my Health Care Policy information from my wife and step-father who are in the insurance field and have been in the process of learning the ins and outs of what is coming.  They are administering by necessity.  My wife, like me, leans to the left.  My step-father, like you, is a staunch conservative.  Both of them came into the process with distinctly different biases and expectations.  Both of them have come out thinking very differently.  But, they are on the front lines of this very radical policy undertaking.  So, while there is so much no one can actually know at this juncture, I am getting my information from first hand sources with a healthy difference of viewpoints.  You are getting your info second hand from a well-funded political propaganda machine. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

[QUOTE]

Wrong again my friend.  Well, I do watch Jon Leiebowitz for the comedy.  But, I get my Health Care Policy information from my wife and step-father who are in the insurance field and have been in the process of learning the ins and outs of what is coming.  They are administering by necessity.  My wife, like me, leans to the left.  My step-father, like you, is a staunch conservative.  Both of them came into the process with distinctly different biases and expectations.  Both of them have come out thinking very differently.  But, they are on the front lines of this very radical policy undertaking.  So, while there is so much no one can actually know at this juncture, I am getting my information from first hand sources with a healthy difference of viewpoints.  You are getting your info second hand from a well-funded political propaganda machine. 

[/QUOTE]

Game, set and match.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In fact, I graduated from William and Mary, and college degrees are more a reflection of the politics of the faculty than intelligence or wisdom of the students.

"Jonathon", "Jon", "John", the guy's a buffoon who has a lot of fools thinking he's a witty comedian who delivers the news in his comedy.  

So you're saying you didn't deserve your degree? (Sorry, couldn't resist).

Stewart has never claimed to be anything other than a comedian. In fact, haven't you noticed he calls it "The Fake News?"

As for "Green Eggs and Ham," by the way, I was referring to Ted Cruz reading it during his not-a-filibuster speech against "Obamacare." Without, apparently, noticing the irony.

Truly sad about Fawn Leibowitz, though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

LOL

Poor Fawn...

She was going to make a pot for me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

LOL

Classic!

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Yes, he doesn't want to stop, but aging spares no man. Only you and my brother-in-law and a small minority of those who are combat vetearns would know about the demands of combat. My brother-in-law said he was lucky, yet he was wounded and his gunship was shot down. He had to hide and spend the night, until they were able to extract him the next day. That information comes from my sister and the therapy sessions, not from him, of course.

Wow, still flying Blackhawks! That's a lot of years of flying! It's sad when age forces people to give up the work they love, in cases where they depend on that income for a living.  

so true man. however, my friend is a NASA space engineer and about a year or two older than me. He turned down a promotion to be able to stay on flight status. our sons were cub scouts together which is how we met. your brother-in-law, myself and my buddy all have that one particular day in common when we should have stayed in the rack. because this is a baseball forum and what you and I are talking about is totally off topic, I'll end by simply saying "been there, done that" your brother-in-law will understand.

Hammah out!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Softlaw's political views don't bother me in the least.  American politics is lunacy anyway.  (Canadian politics is just boring and stupid.)

But whether he's here next year or not, Stephen Drew is having a fine season.  .778 OPS and 67 RBI right now. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

But, they are on the front lines of this very radical policy undertaking.  

Nothing "radical policy undertaking" about another massive entitlement program. There is nothing "healthy" about viewpoints favoring entitlement programs, unless those who favor them opt in and allow those who don't to opt out. 

You are a partronizing leftist, working too hard to make yourself appear to be informed and balanced. I have two sisters who have been in the healthcare business for over 30 years. I have friends who are doctors and friends who are in the insurance and insurance filing business. The current entitlement programs are merely unfunded ponzi schemes to get  leftist politicians elected by promising something for nothing or next to nothing. This one is not even good flim-flam material. Young healthy people (not enough and not enough will pay into this government mandate) will pay the fine and all but the largest businesses will simply tighten the belt and cut hours and increase part-time workers.

Look no further than the financial balance sheets for the current entitlement programs to see how well the federal bureaucracy is doing in the social welfare propaganda voter hustle business.  Without question, no labor unions and federal bureaucrats should get the King's exemption from this latest ponzi scheme. 

So, while there is so much no one can actually know at this juncture, I am getting my information from first hand sources with a healthy difference of viewpoints.  You are getting your info second hand from a well-funded political propaganda machine. 

Grr. Someone is mad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

So you're saying you didn't deserve your degree? (

No, I'm saying that a degre has nothing to do with intelligence and/or wisdom. "Stewart" is a good example. His claim that "I'm just a comedian" is merely lip serfice to district from his shallow leftist political satire. He's not a comedian, he's a buffoon.

Dennis Miller is a political satirist who doesn't claim to be "just a comedian".

I don't like Stewart either. With that said somehow I manage to not go on and on about him on a Red Sox forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

Looks like Fireman just proved you wrong Dobler.

Yes, I stand corrected.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Dennis Miller is a political satirist who doesn't claim to be "just a comedian".

That's because he's not funny.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Come now my dear BDC ally.... time to man up and admit your wrongs. I wonder if you ever have? Or if you can? I know you thrive on standing alone and strive to be the solo resident on an island of self-logic but how can you continue to harp on the negatives in one of the best runs of our teams history?

In fact you need not admit your wrongs so long as you stop trying to re-reason your positions from the spring. Simply grab a BoSox hat and cheer for the team! I know you are a baseball junkie, I respect your opinions (normally), and I look forward to your schooling of moon in December! 

Now is a time for positivity, a time to be a fan who against all expectations has now found themselves on top of the world because their team, an underdogs underdog, has their lips on that big champagne glass - that world series champagne.

He has no allies. Why would anyone want to be one? Are you finally getting it? Time to stand on your own.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

There is nothing to call out, hate to tell you.  Ever one to move the goal posts, Softy has now fallen back on the only criticism left that hasn't been completely rebuffed:  With a payroll this big, anything less than WS championship is a failure.  This is a great position for him.  It is fail-safe.  If they lose, he finally gets the Red Sox failure he so desperately wants.  And, if they win, well, they SHOULD win.          

hahahahahaha

Nailed it

Softflaw = Board's biggest loser OF ALL TIME

hateful, bitter, racist AND ignorant thst's the Softfireman

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

[QUOTE]

No, John Leibowitz is the buffoon who is using the Scottish stage name "Stewart".

That would be Jon Stewart. With no 'h.'

[/QUOTE]

Here's one, Lloyd.

In 1988, Bachmann received an LL.M. degree in tax law from the William & Mary School of Law