Calling out softlaw.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Calling out softlaw.....

Hard to understand "liking" a poster who continually misrepresents other posters' positions, denies his past statements and positions, and verbally assaults anyone who calls him on his lies and distortions.

There can be no justifiable reason for "liking" dishonesty, egotism, and worse.

I'll never understand your unflinching admiration for a silly clown. This "calling him out" is too little and way too late.

Sox4ever

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hard to understand "liking" a poster who continually misrepresents other posters' positions, denies his past statements and positions, and verbally assaults anyone who calls him on his lies and distortions."

Agreed. You left out his constant mean spirited jabs of political myopia and his relentless name calling of certain players on the team who have contributed much to the franchise who he hates. Not to mention his farcical attempt to distance himself from his own prior screen names. 

It was classic when he howled and condemned the Dodgers trade, even though the trade got rid of one of the players he constantly demeaned while he was here. Then calling for Cherry's firing a week or two into the season and dismisssing the entire offseason strategy, idiotically not understanding you pay a premium when you sign guys to short term deals - which was a smart strategy in any case. Let's not forget his mulit-year tirade against the important of pitching when clearly the stats show the difference between last year's also-rans and this year's team was pitching. 

Readers may forget softy was extremely skeptical about the playoffs and predicted a second half collapse before he got the boot. Hopefully he'll move on again before the Ellsbury contract situation moves to the hot stove as he will be insufferable again during that period of time...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

You guys read into his posts more than I do... I skip over most of his redundancy's and posts that cross lines.... I do that with everyone.... however Bill-806 offers nothing other than redundancy so it is impossible to ignore.

Yes, skip over the redundant lies and blatant misrepresentations by the clown. 

It's not "reading into his posts". I have copied and pasted direct threads by the clown from the past, and he denies it was his position. Over and over. They are not innocent mistakes or misrememberances. They are blatant falsehoods.

Skip over the falsehoods and you skip over all of his threads. You "like" that?

Skip over crossing the lines, like his merciless anti Semitic bashing of 5katz, his blatant racism towards "Jake" and many many others ("would look good in an Indians hat" being just the tip of the iceberg), his sexism, homophobia, ageism, and much much more.  Turn a blind eye and "like him" anyway?

Even those who agree with his rigid miopic politics have distanced themselves from the ever deepening clown cesspool. When I read the headlines of your thread, I assumed the clown had lost his last ally. 

I guess I was wrong again this year. A few thousand more, and maybe you will be my ally.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I'd rather talk about the Mariners... if that means anything.

Hill's beloved Mariners cannot keep a Manager...

...or, how the Mariners "would never trade Stanton". 

Did you "skip over" that one too?